February 27, 201016 yr They did the first 5 minutes of the game. Did you watch it? If it was UC you would be singing a different tune. Outside of the first 5 minutes I don't have much problem with how it has been called. I didn't see it, so I can't speak to that, but some still are. Now that call, was a poor one on the charge. He leaned. But UK is doing OK on the fouls.
February 27, 201016 yr 8 fouls on UT and 3 on UK for the half. Man these refs stink... :lol: I think biggest complaint was the lack of calls in the first half.
February 27, 201016 yr This is a flashpoint moment for UK. They really need to get this under 10, start converting on these possessions. Patterson with the dunk! There you go!
February 27, 201016 yr That foul on Chism should have been called on the other end. Gave Cousins a nice shove for separation.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.