Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Tennessee Updates

Featured Replies

Guys, three quarters of the posts have been complaints about the refs ripping us. Do you really think that the refs want UT to win???

I'm getting a good laugh out of it if that counts for anything... :idunno:

  • Replies 397
  • Views 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I'm upset with the inconsistent calls. Touch fouls called then being hacked underneath, nothing.

I'm getting a good laugh out of it if that counts for anything... :idunno:

 

:ohbrother:

Guys, three quarters of the posts have been complaints about the refs ripping us. Do you really think that the refs want UT to win???

Probably not. I just think the loudness of the crowd is swaying their calls/no-calls. It happens. They get caught up in the frenzy too.

Guys, three quarters of the posts have been complaints about the refs ripping us. Do you really think that the refs want UT to win???
The refs set the tone at the beginning of the game for the players and BGP posters....me included.
If they keep making stupid decisions like they just did, they might as well not even come out in the 2nd half....Seriously Bledsoe with the last shot? What a joke.

It seems like he's shooting about 15% for the last 5 games. His shot is way off right now. If anyone was taking the last shot it shouldn't be him.

It seems like he's shooting about 15% for the last 5 games. His shot is way off right now. If anyone was taking the last shot it shouldn't be him.

 

That's what I am saying. He has not been shooting good at all lately, and he takes a silly 3, when just a score there could have been a huge momentum swing.

Crap, forgot this game was coming on this early today. Although, looks like I should be glad I missed that first half.

Good rebound by Bledsoe, but another turnover

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.