Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mike and Mike In The Morning

Featured Replies

I enjoy the banter between these two guys but why does everything have to be the NFL with them. They had Jay Bilas on today and the first question they asked him was why is Tim Tebow changing his throwing style and did he think it would work?

 

Of course, then they asked him some basketball questions, but gee whiz guys, the NFL season is over. Let's focus on college basketball for a while, especially since it's the part where all the Madness is ready to begin.

 

I could understand discussing MLB and spring camps right now with baseball analysts, or the OLympics with someone, but how about giving the NFL a rest for a while.

It's the weekend of the combine. Like it or not that's going to be a story...

  • Author
It's the weekend of the combine. Like it or not that's going to be a story...

With a basketball analyst?:confused:

It's the weekend of the combine. Like it or not that's going to be a story...

 

:thumb:

 

I didn't listen but I imagine the interview with Bilas later shifted to basketball.

I did hear the question for Bilas and thought it was hilarious. Bilas is a terrific basketball analyst. Eventually, they did get into college basketball talk. Bilas said that he thought the overall field of potential at larges is pretty weak overall this year.

  • Author
:thumb:

 

I didn't listen but I imagine the interview with Bilas later shifted to basketball.

 

 

It did, but they led it off with a football question.

 

Maybe I'm wrong but it seems that regardless of the time of year it is 70% of their discussion is about football.

It did, but they led it off with a football question.

 

Maybe I'm wrong but it seems that regardless of the time of year it is 70% of their discussion is about football.

That's because in the grand scheme of things the NFL is wayyyy more popular than College Basketball.

It's a holdvoer from a debate they were having and asking everyone about yesterday. The crux was if everyone knew Tebow's throwing motion and footwork could be improved was it not Urban Meyer's job to improve his player so when Tebow got to this point he wouldn't have to change things now. They often ask people from other sports questions like that to get a wide arrange of opinions.

I like the show but two things: 1) it's rarely ever actually Mike & Mike and 2) there are too many commercials...

I like the show but two things: 1) it's rarely ever actually Mike & Mike and 2) there are too many commercials...

 

Agree with #2.

Really my only option in the morning since Steven A. took over for Czaban.

I like the show but two things: 1) it's rarely ever actually Mike & Mike and 2) there are too many commercials...

 

I hate listening when it's not Mike & Mike... Either Mike and a substitute comes nowhere close to being as good as the two of them together.

 

And when they just have Erik Kuselias or someone hosting by himself... Might as well just turn it off.

That's because in the grand scheme of things the NFL is wayyyy more popular than College Basketball.

 

And is wayyyy more popular than EVERY other sport.

I hate listening when it's not Mike & Mike... Either Mike and a substitute comes nowhere close to being as good as the two of them together.

 

And when they just have Erik Kuselias or someone hosting by himself... Might as well just turn it off.

Kuselias is my favorite radio personality behind Cowherd. He has become the Marco Polo of ESPN.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.