Grant County Head Coach Job

marvel

You guys kill me. Do you honestly think that Kinmon didn't want kids to play??? Everyone talks about kids walking the halls, but if everyone plays somebody has to sit the bench! Also, who says the kids want to play?? Do you want players to play that don't want to be there or pay the price to win???

First of all, I've always respected Coach Kinmon and what he's done at GCHS. Everyone might believe or suspect that I'm blaming a coach, AD, or even the principal...this is so untrue! I'm tired of going back and forth with idiots on this forum - read some of my earlier post and you might understand. The program just needs to be overhauled and started from the bottom again. For those of you that can't take your blinders off, I'm not saying that GCHS should forget about the talented players that are currently in the system either. It's obvious that after 12,000 views there's interest in the program...just make sure you come out and support the next coach, it could be more exciting than you think :ylsuper:

Edited by dribbledrive11

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:eyeonyou:

If you have to pursue and beg kids to play, you are setting yourself up for disaster if you convince them.

Never once did I talk about begging.

Edited by marvel