Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Mock Draft anyone?

Featured Replies

I would much rather have Gresham than Hernandez.

 

One catches TDs the other watches!!!!!:taz:

  • Replies 260
  • Views 28.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who are you yelling at?

 

Not yelling at all ,just put the sarcastic eyes up because I said from what I heard . I just meant for what it is worth , you know how hear say is .

He is labeled as can't miss and as the #1 Te in the Draft, and in my opinion is that is the most needed by the Bengals . I know they have Coffman but from what I have heard and read Coffman has been told to learn to block or he will never see the field .:rolleyes::rolleyes:

 

He is labeled as a can't miss? That is the first time I have heard that. If he was a can't miss, he probably would be a top 10 pick. There is a good chance he might fall all the way to the second round. There are plenty of question marks about him, and he is definitely not a can't miss. As long as Gresham is healthy, I think he is the better out of the two, and will have a better Pro career IMO.

Three!!

 

Hernandez and TT could easily fall to the second round.

 

I forgot about Dunlap being drafted already. Hernandez and Tebow were the two guys I was mainly talking about. Neither one of them could end up going in the first round, especially Tebow IMO.

He is labeled as a can't miss? That is the first time I have heard that. If he was a can't miss, he probably would be a top 10 pick. There is a good chance he might fall all the way to the second round. There are plenty of question marks about him, and he is definitely not a can't miss. As long as Gresham is healthy, I think he is the better out of the two, and will have a better Pro career IMO.

 

Key word healthy looks like another Andre Smith pick and sit out most the season.

This is just my pick we all know the Bengals won't do the smart thing 'they will probably draft a LB or RB.

Taylor Mayes ran an unofficial 4.34 today!:eek: He's a freak!

Berry had a 43 inch vert.

Taylor Mayes ran an unofficial 4.34 today!:eek: He's a freak!

Berry had a 43 inch vert.

 

That was Mays second run. First run was an unofficial 4.24 tying Chris Johnson for the fastest 40 time in the history of the combine. Luckily I switched on the live feed right as he was lining up and got to see this run. However, I have a hard time trusting that number and think the timer got a little trigger happy. Regardless... Absolutely insane athlete.

How many draft picks does the Bengals have? I looked for it online but couldn't find it. I know they will get a pick for TJ.

That was Mays second run. First run was an unofficial 4.24 tying Chris Johnson for the fastest 40 time in the history of the combine. Luckily I switched on the live feed right as he was lining up and got to see this run. However, I have a hard time trusting that number and think the timer got a little trigger happy. Regardless... Absolutely insane athlete.

 

Someone explain to me the unofficial stuff? His official time was over 4.43.

 

 

 

Top 10 official 40-yard dash times at this year’s combine:

 

* 4.28: Jacoby Ford, WR, Clemson

* 4.34: Trindon Holliday, return specialist, Louisiana State

* 4.35: Jahvid Best, RB, California

* 4.37: C.J. Spiller, RB, Clemson

* 4.40: Dorin Dickerson, TE, Pittsburgh

* 4.41: Taylor Price, WR, Ohio

* 4:41: Emmanuel Sanders, WR, Southern Methodist

* 4.42: Golden Tate, WR, Notre Dame

* 4.43: Brandon Banks, WR, Kansas State

* 4.43: Taylor Mays, S, Southern California

* 4.43: Ben Tate, RB, Auburn

* 4.43: Kyle Williams, WR, Arizona State

 

Top official 40-yard dash times since 2000, when official times were first recorded.:

 

* 4.24: Chris Johnson, RB, East Carolina (2008)

* 4.28: Jerome Mathis, WR, Hampton (2005)

* 4.28: Jacoby Ford, WR, Clemson (2010)

* 4.29: Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie, CB, Tennessee State (2008)

* 4.29: Stanford Routt, CB, Houston (2005)

* 4.29: Fabian Washington, CB, Nebraska (2005)

* 4:30: Darrius Heyward-Bey, WR, Maryland (2009)

* 4.30: Yamon Figurs, WR, Kansas State (2007)

* 4.30: Darrent Williams, CB, Oklahoma State (2005)

* 4.31: Tyvon Branch, CB, Connecticut (2008)

* 4.31: Justin King, CB, Penn State (2008)

* 4.31: Jonathan Joseph, CB, South Carolina (2006)

* 4.31: Aaron Lockett, WR, Kansas State (2002)

* 4.31: Santana Moss, WR, Miami (Fla.) (2001)

Wow Taylor Mays as the next Ronnie Lott? Somebodies in for a huge disappointment. Shouldn't Safeties actually be able to cover the pass? Maybe the next Roy Williams...all hit and no coverage.

I would much rather have Gresham than Hernandez.

 

For the Bengals offense, as long as he stays healthy, I agree :thumb:.

He is labeled as can't miss and as the #1 Te in the Draft, and in my opinion is that is the most needed by the Bengals . I know they have Coffman but from what I have heard and read Coffman has been told to learn to block or he will never see the field .:rolleyes::rolleyes:

 

His problem is he's only about 6'2". I don't know what he measured at the combine, he may be even smaller. I do love Hernandez though (even though he's a Gator), I just don't think he would help the Bengals much because he's undersized. A great fit for New England, Indy, N.O., someone like that though IMO.

Someone explain to me the unofficial stuff?

 

The NFL network has a guy hand-timing the 40's for them, but he isn't the official timer for the league. The hand-timer reports a time to the network so that they can report it on their telecast.

 

The official times are released after everyone in a group has run, I believe. This can take about a half hour or so per group, which is why the network has a guy do it for them.

Only the Bengals will pick a player that didnt even play I hope they get the BYU TE instead.

 

So I guess you think the guy who some people rank as the best TE in the draft should go undrafted since he didn't play last year? Some team is going to take the guy in the 1st round or no later than the 2nd round. So the Bengals would not be the only team who would take a guy like that.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.