Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Mock Draft anyone?

Featured Replies

Fair enough.

 

I also jumped back and forth between Thomas and Mike Iupati OG Idaho. I would be happy with either of them.

  • Replies 260
  • Views 28.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All Tim Tebow does is win games he would be another 49ER great just like Taylor Mays will be the next Ronnie Lott!!!!! :dancingpa

 

I think his name was Ken Dorsey and all he did was win games in college for Miami in the early 2000's and how did he do in the NFL. All Matt Leinhart did in college was win games in college, and he can't even get on the field in the NFL and when he does he doesn't look good. Not to mention Leinhart played a pro style offense unlike Tebow, so he would have been even more prepared. College success does not mean a guy would be successful in the NFL, especially when it comes to the QB position.

I think his name was Ken Dorsey and all he did was win games in college for Miami in the early 2000's and how did he do in the NFL. All Matt Leinhart did in college was win games in college, and he can't even get on the field in the NFL and when he does he doesn't look good. Not to mention Leinhart played a pro style offense unlike Tebow, so he would have been even more prepared. College success does not mean a guy would be successful in the NFL, especially when it comes to the QB position.

 

Then that means Jerome Simpson should be a probowler?:laugh:

Then that means Jerome Simpson should be a probowler?:laugh:

 

That's seriously the best you could come up with back? You said Tebow will do great in the NFL, just because the guy has always been a winner. Well I gave you two examples just off the top of my head of two guys who were just as big of winners in college as him, and that didn't translate to NFL success for them at all. There has been a lot of guys in history who were very successful and winners in college, but couldn't cut it in the NFL. The NFL is a whole different animal to deal with.

That's seriously the best you could come up with back? You said Tebow will do great in the NFL, just because the guy has always been a winner. Well I gave you two examples just off the top of my head of two guys who were just as big of winners in college as him, and that didn't translate to NFL success for them at all. There has been a lot of guys in history who were very successful and winners in college, but couldn't cut it in the NFL. The NFL is a whole different animal to deal with.

 

I think Tim Tebow is more than ready for the challenge and he has Sam Wyche helping him a master at the west coast offense thats what got the 49ERs all them superbowls incase u didnt know.

Tim Tebow to the 49ers in the 1st?

 

That is most definitely not happening.

I think Tim Tebow is more than ready for the challenge and he has Sam Wyche helping him a master at the west coast offense thats what got the 49ERs all them superbowls incase u didnt know.

 

Oh the 49ers used the west coast offense? Wow that is a first, I never knew that before. I am guessing none of these other guys I mentioned, or really any other guy has had helped from people going into the NFL. I mean apparently if you have someone helping you, then you definitely will have success in the NFL. I can't believe no other players have ever thought about doing this before. :rolleyes:

Tim Tebow to the 49ers in the 1st?

 

That is most definitely not happening.

 

He is the next Steve Young, didn't you know that?

He is the next Steve Young, didn't you know that?

 

Both left handed and both great runners! I guess we will see!

With the 19th pick in the BGP 2010 Draft the Atlanta Falcons draft Derrick Morgan DE from the Ga Tech .

1. St. Louis (1-15)#5 - Gerald McCoy DT Oklahoma

2. Detroit (2-14)NamecipS - Ndamukong Suh DT Nebraska

3. Tampa Bay (3-13)Bigblueinsanity - Eric Berry S Tennessee

4. Washington (4-12)WildcatScratchFever - Jimmy Clausen QB Notre Dame

5. Kansas City (4-12)futurecoach - Russell Okung OT Oklahoma State

6. Seattle (5-11)Hangman - Anthony Davis OT Rutgers

7. Cleveland (5-11)1&ONLY44 - Joe Haden CB Florida

8. Oakland (5-11) NamecipS - Trent Williams OT Oklahoma

9. Buffalo (6-10)born2reign- Sam Bradford QB Oklahoma

10. Jacksonville (7-9)GrizzlyAdams-Rolando McClain LB Alabama.

11. Denver (8-8)Original Rookie-Jason Pierre-Paul DE South Florida

12. Miami (7-9)CatsCatsCats-Dez Bryant WR Oklahoma State

13. San Francisco (8-8)UKFAN36-Taylor Mays S USC.

14. Seattle (5-11) Hangman-CJ Spiller RB Clemson

15. New York Giants (8-8)born2reign-Sean Weatherspoon OLB Missouri

16. Tennessee (8-8) Pancake -Carlos Dunlap, DE Florida

17. San Francisco (8-8) ukfan36 -Tim Tebow QB Florida

18. Pittsburgh (9-7)Pancake - Earl Thomas S Texas

19. Atlanta (9-7)Wildcat Dad- Derrick Morgan DE Georgia Tech

20. Houston (9-7)ukfan36

21. Cincinnati (10-6)Wildcat Dad

22. New England (10-6)UKMustangFan

23. Green Bay (11-5)born2reign

24. Philadelphia (11-5)Lucky Charms

25. Baltimore (9-7)Hangman

26. Arizona (10-6)Big East Zebra

27. Dallas (11-5)NEWARKCATHOLICFAN

28. San Diego (13-3) Original Rookie

29. New York Jets (9-7)BleedBlue12

30. Minnesota (12-4)Newark Catholic Fan

31. Indianapolis (14-2)RondoRules

32. New Orleans (13-3)#5

I just caught this thread and have a couple of thoughts. Taylor Mayes and Ronnie Lott in the same sentence makes me cringe! Lott is my all time favorite player. While Mayes is an all time freak of an athlete at safety he's NOT Ronnie Lott! I think Berry will be a better safety btw.

San Fran is not a West Coast Offense now. I've got a best friend that installs their offense.

The jury is out on Tebow bottom line. Ironically people like John Gruden were comparing him to Steve Young today. They talked about how his flaws were much like Young's and they are all the good kind that can be fixed. The things you can't teach Tebow has. Dorsey, Ryan etc are near the physical man Tebow is. He's a work aholic. I look for somebody like the Pats that don't need a QB to go after him. If he is able to sit 2-3 years (but having a wildcat package this year) then I think he will be a winner. If he's thrown into the fire with somebody like the Rams then he could be like Couch. It all depends where he goes I think.

Jacksonville is really intriguing. The market has struggled there and they shut down the city for him there!

Tim Tebow to the 49ers in the 1st?

 

That is most definitely not happening.

 

I know, I think Jags take him in the 2nd round...

Houston selects Aaron Hernandez TE Florida!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.