Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Mock Draft anyone?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 260
  • Views 28.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm game...I loved doing this a few years back!

^NFL? Yeah I'd be interested but someone will have to explain the rules.

Um I think someone just starts it and does the first pick and so on. :lol:

Sounds good to me.. So does each person represent one team or what?

Sounds good to me.. So does each person represent one team or what?

 

If so, I want Pittsburgh. And I don't mind picking up other teams we can't find someone to take.

If we get one team, I'll take the Dolphins. I don't think there are 'Phins fans on here, but if there are they could have them. It doesn't matter to me, I guess.

If it's just one team put me down for the Jets.

I'll take the Rams and with the first pick in the 2010 NFL draft I select Gerald McCoy, defensive tackle, Oklahoma. The Lions are now on the clock.

If you pick a team and go put me down for the Bengals.

I get New England if we're doing on a team basis....in the past we've just done where one person does the 1st pick, then someone does #2, then someone else does #3, and so on...

  • Author

I will list the teams later and put the owners name beside each team.

 

How does this sound

24 hour max waiting period for owner to pick

If owner does not pick ANYONE can make pick for that owner

no trades

I will list the teams later and put the owners name beside each team.

 

How does this sound

24 hour max waiting period for owner to pick

If owner does not pick ANYONE can make pick for that owner

no trades

 

Sounds good. I already picked. Signed him before the draft.:lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.