Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Mock Draft anyone?

Featured Replies

1. St. Louis (1-15)#5 - Gerald McCoy DT Oklahoma

2. Detroit (2-14)NamecipS - Ndamukong Suh DT Nebraska

3. Tampa Bay (3-13)Bigblueinsanity - Eric Berry S Tennessee

4. Washington (4-12)WildcatScratchFever - Jimmy Clausen QB Notre Dame

5. Kansas City (4-12)futurecoach - Russell Okung OT Oklahoma State

6. Seattle (5-11)

7. Cleveland (5-11)

8. Oakland (5-11)

9. Buffalo (6-10)

10. Jacksonville (7-9)*

11. Denver (8-8)

12. Miami (7-9)CatsCatsCats

13. San Francisco (8-8)

14. Seattle (5-11) Hangman

15. New York Giants (8-8)born2reign

16. Tennessee (8-8)*

17. San Francisco (8-8)

18. Pittsburgh (9-7)Pancake

19. Atlanta (9-7)*

20. Houston (9-7)*

21. Cincinnati (10-6)Wildcat Dad

22. New England (10-6)UKMustangFan

23. Green Bay (11-5)

24. Philadelphia (11-5)

25. Baltimore (9-7)

26. Arizona (10-6)

27. Dallas (11-5)NEWARKCATHOLICFAN

28. San Diego (13-3)

29. New York Jets (9-7)BleedBlue12

30. Minnesota (12-4)

31. Indianapolis (14-2)RondoRules

32. New Orleans (13-3)

  • Replies 260
  • Views 28.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What happens with teams that have 2 picks? Someone already picked Seattle, so I'm assuming they get to make both picks?

What happens with teams that have 2 picks? Someone already picked Seattle, so I'm assuming they get to make both picks?

 

I think Hangman should get to pick for both picks. He is a Seahawk fan.

Better check with HB20 before you pick or be prepared to get blasted if you make the wrong pick.:lol:

 

:lol:

 

I was going to take the Jets and leave the G-Men for HB, but they were taken, so I took my other fav team.

 

Does anyone have the Bengals?!

:lol:

 

I was going to take the Jets and leave the G-Men for HB, but they were taken, so I took my other fav team.

 

Does anyone have the Bengals?!

 

I chose not to participate. Glad someone wanted the Giants though.

:lol:

 

I was going to take the Jets and leave the G-Men for HB, but they were taken, so I took my other fav team.

 

Does anyone have the Bengals?!

Yes I got them and waiting on my 21st pick:jump::jump:
Well even though the Bengals draft 21st. We might as well just mark it down that the Bengals will take TE Hernadez from Florida in this mock draft. He is not going to go before the Bengals draft on here, and we know Wildcat Dad will draft him since he is picking for the Bengals haha.:D

 

By the way since you need more owners, just mark me down for any team. I really don't care who.

You think , may be the only way he ends up as a Bengal . I will draft better than Mike Brown ,I believe.lol

I will pick for Houston!!!

  • Author
I'm in. Before I pick a team what does the * mean.

 

Nothing for us that was from the site I copied the draft order and I forgot to delete it.

  • Author

1. St. Louis (1-15)#5 - Gerald McCoy DT Oklahoma

2. Detroit (2-14)NamecipS - Ndamukong Suh DT Nebraska

3. Tampa Bay (3-13)Bigblueinsanity - Eric Berry S Tennessee

4. Washington (4-12)WildcatScratchFever - Jimmy Clausen QB Notre Dame

5. Kansas City (4-12)futurecoach - Russell Okung OT Oklahoma State

6. Seattle (5-11)Hangman

7. Cleveland (5-11)

8. Oakland (5-11)

9. Buffalo (6-10)

10. Jacksonville (7-9)

11. Denver (8-8)

12. Miami (7-9)CatsCatsCats

13. San Francisco (8-8)

14. Seattle (5-11) Hangman

15. New York Giants (8-8)born2reign

16. Tennessee (8-8

17. San Francisco (8-8)

18. Pittsburgh (9-7)Pancake

19. Atlanta (9-7)*

20. Houston (9-7)*ukfan36

21. Cincinnati (10-6)Wildcat Dad

22. New England (10-6)UKMustangFan

23. Green Bay (11-5)

24. Philadelphia (11-5)

25. Baltimore (9-7)

26. Arizona (10-6)

27. Dallas (11-5)NEWARKCATHOLICFAN

28. San Diego (13-3)

29. New York Jets (9-7)BleedBlue12

30. Minnesota (12-4)

31. Indianapolis (14-2)RondoRules

32. New Orleans (13-3)

Seahawks select OT Anthony Davis from Rutgers University.

1. St. Louis (1-15)#5 - Gerald McCoy DT Oklahoma

2. Detroit (2-14)NamecipS - Ndamukong Suh DT Nebraska

3. Tampa Bay (3-13)Bigblueinsanity - Eric Berry S Tennessee

4. Washington (4-12)WildcatScratchFever - Jimmy Clausen QB Notre Dame

5. Kansas City (4-12)futurecoach - Russell Okung OT Oklahoma State

6. Seattle (5-11)Hangman - Anthony Davis OT Rutgers

7. Cleveland (5-11)

8. Oakland (5-11)

9. Buffalo (6-10)

10. Jacksonville (7-9)

11. Denver (8-8)

12. Miami (7-9)CatsCatsCats

13. San Francisco (8-8)

14. Seattle (5-11) Hangman

15. New York Giants (8-8)born2reign

16. Tennessee (8-8

17. San Francisco (8-8)

18. Pittsburgh (9-7)Pancake

19. Atlanta (9-7)

20. Houston (9-7)ukfan36

21. Cincinnati (10-6)Wildcat Dad

22. New England (10-6)UKMustangFan

23. Green Bay (11-5)

24. Philadelphia (11-5)

25. Baltimore (9-7)

26. Arizona (10-6)

27. Dallas (11-5)NEWARKCATHOLICFAN

28. San Diego (13-3)

29. New York Jets (9-7)BleedBlue12

30. Minnesota (12-4)

31. Indianapolis (14-2)RondoRules

32. New Orleans (13-3)

1. St. Louis (1-15)#5 - Gerald McCoy DT Oklahoma

2. Detroit (2-14)NamecipS - Ndamukong Suh DT Nebraska

3. Tampa Bay (3-13)Bigblueinsanity - Eric Berry S Tennessee

4. Washington (4-12)WildcatScratchFever - Jimmy Clausen QB Notre Dame

5. Kansas City (4-12)futurecoach - Russell Okung OT Oklahoma State

6. Seattle (5-11)Hangman - Anthony Davis OT Rutgers

7. Cleveland (5-11)

8. Oakland (5-11)

9. Buffalo (6-10)

10. Jacksonville (7-9)

11. Denver (8-8)

12. Miami (7-9)CatsCatsCats

13. San Francisco (8-8)

14. Seattle (5-11) Hangman

15. New York Giants (8-8)born2reign

16. Tennessee (8-8) 5-Wide

17. San Francisco (8-8)

18. Pittsburgh (9-7)Pancake

19. Atlanta (9-7)

20. Houston (9-7)ukfan36

21. Cincinnati (10-6)Wildcat Dad

22. New England (10-6)UKMustangFan

23. Green Bay (11-5)

24. Philadelphia (11-5)

25. Baltimore (9-7)

26. Arizona (10-6)

27. Dallas (11-5)NEWARKCATHOLICFAN

28. San Diego (13-3)

29. New York Jets (9-7)BleedBlue12

30. Minnesota (12-4)

31. Indianapolis (14-2)RondoRules

32. New Orleans (13-3)

Who are the Cleveland fans on here?

Does it screw things up if I pick Cleveland and then draft really poorly? :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.