Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Mock Draft anyone?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 260
  • Views 28.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My guy for Dallas is still on the board.

 

With 5 picks left, I made my top 5. Two have gone by and only one was taken the LB from mizz, but he was either 4 or 5. I am back and forth on my 1 and 2...

I feel like I reached a bit for Anthony Davis, but there's not really anybody that has been picked since him that I would rather have either... Maybe Bradford.

I feel like I reached a bit for Anthony Davis, but there's not really anybody that has been picked since him that I would rather have either... Maybe Bradford.

 

I thought that was a little high too, but you didn't have a trade option and needed OL, so I understood the choice.

I would like to offer all of San Diego's picks to the Bengals for Mike Brown.

 

Mike Brown thinks it is a trap and refuses.

:p

 

 

 

:clap:

I would like to offer all of San Diego's picks to the Bengals for Mike Brown.

 

I would accept this offer in a heart beat as acting Gm , but they wont let us trade :lol:

How long can one stay on the clock before they forfeit there pick ? Just curious .:idunno:

I am curious what you think, HB? Sean Weatherspoon; good pick based on how this shook out?

 

I like Weatherspoon and if McClain is already gone (I hope he slides) then I'd be OK with the pick of Weatherspoon.

 

The Giants might be able to get him later in the 1st though, so if McClain is gone I wouldn't mind seeing them trade down in the 1st round (only if they got a decent offer).

 

I don't like reading this about Weatherspoon though.

 

For as well as Weatherspoon worked out on the field and for as much as his “character” is praised within the Missouri program, he has turned off a number of decision makers just as much with his outlandish, look-at-me, loudmouth personality and has been criticized for worrying too much about his image and post-football career aspirations before he has accomplished anything in the National Football League.”He never shuts up,” one top executive said. “He was the loudest guy in the room for the bench press. He gives me a headache. I think he is full of (it). It’s all about himself. I don’t want him in my locker room.”

 

 

Hopefully it is much ado about nothing. Here is the link.

LINK

How long can one stay on the clock before they forfeit there pick ? Just curious .:idunno:

 

Not sure but i wish Tennessee would hurry up and pick.:rolleyes:

How long can one stay on the clock before they forfeit there pick ? Just curious .:idunno:

 

It's been over 24 hours.

Can the 49ers go ahead and pick yet?

Well since the rules were 24 hours and then anyone can pick...

 

 

Tennessee- Carlos Dunlap DE Florida

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.