Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Mock Draft anyone?

Featured Replies

1. St. Louis (1-15)#5 - Gerald McCoy DT Oklahoma

2. Detroit (2-14)NamecipS - Ndamukong Suh DT Nebraska

3. Tampa Bay (3-13)Bigblueinsanity - Eric Berry S Tennessee

4. Washington (4-12)WildcatScratchFever - Jimmy Clausen QB Notre Dame

5. Kansas City (4-12)futurecoach - Russell Okung OT Oklahoma State

6. Seattle (5-11)Hangman - Anthony Davis OT Rutgers

7. Cleveland (5-11)1&ONLY44 - Joe Haden CB Florida

8. Oakland (5-11) NamecipS OT Trent Williams, Oklahoma 6-5/318

9. Buffalo (6-10)born2reign-Sam Bradford-QB Oklahoma

10. Jacksonville (7-9)GrizzlyAdams-Rolando McClain, LB Alabama.

11. Denver (8-8)Original Rookie-DE Jason Pierre-Paul University of South Florida

12. Miami (7-9)CatsCatsCats-Dez Bryant WR Oklahoma State

13. San Francisco (8-8)UKFAN36-Taylor Mays Safety USC.

14. Seattle (5-11) Hangman-CJ Spiller, RB from Clemson

15. New York Giants (8-8)born2reign-Sean Weatherspoon, OLB from Missou.

16. Tennessee (8-8) Pancake -Carlos Dunlap, DE Florida

17. San Francisco (8-8) ukfan36

18. Pittsburgh (9-7)Pancake

19. Atlanta (9-7)wILDCATDAD

20. Houston (9-7)ukfan36

21. Cincinnati (10-6)Wildcat Dad

22. New England (10-6)UKMustangFan

23. Green Bay (11-5)born2reign

24. Philadelphia (11-5)Lucky Charms

25. Baltimore (9-7)Hangman

26. Arizona (10-6)Big East Zebra

27. Dallas (11-5)NEWARKCATHOLICFAN

28. San Diego (13-3) Original Rookie

29. New York Jets (9-7)BleedBlue12

30. Minnesota (12-4)Newark Catholic Fan

31. Indianapolis (14-2)RondoRules

32. New Orleans (13-3)#5

  • Replies 260
  • Views 28.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

San Fran on the clock...

I like Weatherspoon and if McClain is already gone (I hope he slides) then I'd be OK with the pick of Weatherspoon.

 

The Giants might be able to get him later in the 1st though, so if McClain is gone I wouldn't mind seeing them trade down in the 1st round (only if they got a decent offer).

 

I don't like reading this about Weatherspoon though.

 

 

 

 

Hopefully it is much ado about nothing. Here is the link.

LINK

 

I also read he is a big talker, one scout compared him to Joey porter, just shorter... :lol:

San Francisco selects Tim Tebow QB!!!!! The next Steve Young!

San Francisco selects Tim Tebow QB!!!!! The next Steve Young!

 

:laugh:

1. St. Louis (1-15)#5 - Gerald McCoy DT Oklahoma

2. Detroit (2-14)NamecipS - Ndamukong Suh DT Nebraska

3. Tampa Bay (3-13)Bigblueinsanity - Eric Berry S Tennessee

4. Washington (4-12)WildcatScratchFever - Jimmy Clausen QB Notre Dame

5. Kansas City (4-12)futurecoach - Russell Okung OT Oklahoma State

6. Seattle (5-11)Hangman - Anthony Davis OT Rutgers

7. Cleveland (5-11)1&ONLY44 - Joe Haden CB Florida

8. Oakland (5-11) NamecipS OT Trent Williams, Oklahoma 6-5/318

9. Buffalo (6-10)born2reign-Sam Bradford-QB Oklahoma

10. Jacksonville (7-9)GrizzlyAdams-Rolando McClain, LB Alabama.

11. Denver (8-8)Original Rookie-DE Jason Pierre-Paul University of South Florida

12. Miami (7-9)CatsCatsCats-Dez Bryant WR Oklahoma State

13. San Francisco (8-8)UKFAN36-Taylor Mays Safety USC.

14. Seattle (5-11) Hangman-CJ Spiller, RB from Clemson

15. New York Giants (8-8)born2reign-Sean Weatherspoon, OLB from Missou.

16. Tennessee (8-8) Pancake -Carlos Dunlap, DE Florida

17. San Francisco (8-8) ukfan36 -Tim Tebow, QB Florida

18. Pittsburgh (9-7)Pancake

19. Atlanta (9-7)wILDCATDAD

20. Houston (9-7)ukfan36

21. Cincinnati (10-6)Wildcat Dad

22. New England (10-6)UKMustangFan

23. Green Bay (11-5)born2reign

24. Philadelphia (11-5)Lucky Charms

25. Baltimore (9-7)Hangman

26. Arizona (10-6)Big East Zebra

27. Dallas (11-5)NEWARKCATHOLICFAN

28. San Diego (13-3) Original Rookie

29. New York Jets (9-7)BleedBlue12

30. Minnesota (12-4)Newark Catholic Fan

31. Indianapolis (14-2)RondoRules

32. New Orleans (13-3)#5

Back to back Gators...

 

 

Pittsburgh Steelers on the clock!

San Francisco selects Tim Tebow QB!!!!! The next Steve Young!

 

WOW I like him but the next Steve Young :idunno::idunno:

I made my top 5 with 5 picks to go and after 4 picks, I still have 4 out of my 5, with my top 3.

 

So with the 18th selection of the NFL draft the Pittsburgh Steelers select Earl Thomas S Texas...

I made my top 5 with 5 picks to go and after 4 picks, I still have 4 out of my 5, with my top 3.

 

So with the 18th selection of the NFL draft the Pittsburgh Steelers select Earl Thomas S Texas...

 

^It doesn't hurt that you made the pick for the guy two picks ahead of you :irked:

1. St. Louis (1-15)#5 - Gerald McCoy DT Oklahoma

2. Detroit (2-14)NamecipS - Ndamukong Suh DT Nebraska

3. Tampa Bay (3-13)Bigblueinsanity - Eric Berry S Tennessee

4. Washington (4-12)WildcatScratchFever - Jimmy Clausen QB Notre Dame

5. Kansas City (4-12)futurecoach - Russell Okung OT Oklahoma State

6. Seattle (5-11)Hangman - Anthony Davis OT Rutgers

7. Cleveland (5-11)1&ONLY44 - Joe Haden CB Florida

8. Oakland (5-11) NamecipS OT Trent Williams, Oklahoma 6-5/318

9. Buffalo (6-10)born2reign-Sam Bradford-QB Oklahoma

10. Jacksonville (7-9)GrizzlyAdams-Rolando McClain, LB Alabama.

11. Denver (8-8)Original Rookie-DE Jason Pierre-Paul University of South Florida

12. Miami (7-9)CatsCatsCats-Dez Bryant WR Oklahoma State

13. San Francisco (8-8)UKFAN36-Taylor Mays Safety USC.

14. Seattle (5-11) Hangman-CJ Spiller, RB from Clemson

15. New York Giants (8-8)born2reign-Sean Weatherspoon, OLB from Missou.

16. Tennessee (8-8) Pancake -Carlos Dunlap, DE Florida

17. San Francisco (8-8) ukfan36 -Tim Tebow, QB Florida

18. Pittsburgh (9-7)Pancake - Earl Thomas, S Texas

19. Atlanta (9-7)wILDCATDAD

20. Houston (9-7)ukfan36

21. Cincinnati (10-6)Wildcat Dad

22. New England (10-6)UKMustangFan

23. Green Bay (11-5)born2reign

24. Philadelphia (11-5)Lucky Charms

25. Baltimore (9-7)Hangman

26. Arizona (10-6)Big East Zebra

27. Dallas (11-5)NEWARKCATHOLICFAN

28. San Diego (13-3) Original Rookie

29. New York Jets (9-7)BleedBlue12

30. Minnesota (12-4)Newark Catholic Fan

31. Indianapolis (14-2)RondoRules

32. New Orleans (13-3)#5

WOW I like him but the next Steve Young :idunno::idunno:

 

All Tim Tebow does is win games he would be another 49ER great just like Taylor Mays will be the next Ronnie Lott!!!!! :dancingpa

^It doesn't hurt that you made the pick for the guy two picks ahead of you :irked:

 

Yeah, but I looked at 3 mock drafts before I did and 2 of them has Dunlap as their pick.

Yeah, but I looked at 3 mock drafts before I did and 2 of them has Dunlap as their pick.

 

Fair enough.

Yeah, but I looked at 3 mock drafts before I did and 2 of them has Dunlap as their pick.

 

That's a solid pick for Tennessee, IMO...I could easily see them taking Dunlap when it counts in April.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.