Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Mock Draft anyone?

Featured Replies

Does it screw things up if I pick Cleveland and then draft really poorly? :D

 

Go ahead and pick Tebow, we won't hate you.:lol:

  • Replies 260
  • Views 28.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bump.. Anyone gonna pick for the Browns?

I will take Denver and would like to offer Brandon Marshall for some extra picks.

I will take Denver and would like to offer Brandon Marshall for some extra picks.

 

No trades.:lol:

I will take the Browns!

Cleveland selects Joe Haden, CB, Florida

Does anyone have anything against me choosing for the Raiders even though I already have a team? Seems it'll help keep this thing rolling.

1. St. Louis (1-15)#5 - Gerald McCoy DT Oklahoma

2. Detroit (2-14)NamecipS - Ndamukong Suh DT Nebraska

3. Tampa Bay (3-13)Bigblueinsanity - Eric Berry S Tennessee

4. Washington (4-12)WildcatScratchFever - Jimmy Clausen QB Notre Dame

5. Kansas City (4-12)futurecoach - Russell Okung OT Oklahoma State

6. Seattle (5-11)Hangman - Anthony Davis OT Rutgers

7. Cleveland (5-11)1&ONLY44 - Joe Haden CB Florida

8. Oakland (5-11)

9. Buffalo (6-10)

10. Jacksonville (7-9)

11. Denver (8-8)Original Rookie

12. Miami (7-9)CatsCatsCats

13. San Francisco (8-8)

14. Seattle (5-11) Hangman

15. New York Giants (8-8)born2reign

16. Tennessee (8-8) 5-Wide

17. San Francisco (8-8)

18. Pittsburgh (9-7)Pancake

19. Atlanta (9-7)

20. Houston (9-7)ukfan36

21. Cincinnati (10-6)Wildcat Dad

22. New England (10-6)UKMustangFan

23. Green Bay (11-5)

24. Philadelphia (11-5)

25. Baltimore (9-7)

26. Arizona (10-6)

27. Dallas (11-5)NEWARKCATHOLICFAN

28. San Diego (13-3)

29. New York Jets (9-7)BleedBlue12

30. Minnesota (12-4)

31. Indianapolis (14-2)RondoRules

32. New Orleans (13-3)

If noone objects to me picking for two teams then I will say, with the 8th pick in the 2010 NFL Draft the Oakland Raiders selects Sam Bradford, QB, Oklahoma.

I'm good with Tennessee...thanks Pancake. :thumb:

If noone objects to me picking for two teams then I will say, with the 8th pick in the 2010 NFL Draft the Oakland Raiders selects Sam Bradford, QB, Oklahoma.

 

I object :p

I'm good with Tennessee...thanks Pancake. :thumb:

 

:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.