Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Mock Draft anyone?

Featured Replies

Sounds good. I already picked. Signed him before the draft.:lol:

 

McCoy over Suh?

  • Replies 260
  • Views 28.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since someone took the Jets, I'll take the Giants

Do we pick who we think the team will take or the best value available? That's what I don't get.

  • Author

Can a MOD make this a sticky?

1. St. Louis (1-15)#5

2. Detroit (2-14)

3. Tampa Bay (3-13)

4. Washington (4-12)WildcatScratchFever

5. Kansas City (4-12)

6. Seattle (5-11)

7. Cleveland (5-11)

8. Oakland (5-11)

9. Buffalo (6-10)

10. Jacksonville (7-9)*

11. Denver (8-8)

12. Miami (7-9)CatsCatsCats

13. San Francisco (8-8)

14. Seattle (5-11) --

15. New York Giants (8-8)born2reign

16. Tennessee (8-8)*

17. San Francisco (8-8)

18. Pittsburgh (9-7)Pancake

19. Atlanta (9-7)*

20. Houston (9-7)*

21. Cincinnati (10-6)Wildcat Dad

22. New England (10-6)UKMustangFan

23. Green Bay (11-5)

24. Philadelphia (11-5)

25. Baltimore (9-7)

26. Arizona (10-6)

27. Dallas (11-5)NEWARKCATHOLICFAN

28. San Diego (13-3)

29. New York Jets (9-7)BleedBlue12

30. Minnesota (12-4)

31. Indianapolis (14-2)

32. New Orleans (13-3)

Edited by newarkcatholicfan

  • Author
Do we pick who we think the team will take or the best value available? That's what I don't get.
You pick a player that you think your team needs.

 

As soon as we get all of the teams filled with owners we can start.

 

Spread the word.

You pick a player that you think your team needs.

 

As soon as we get all of the teams filled with owners we can start.

 

Spread the word.

 

Gotcha, thanks :thumb:

 

Like I said, I'll take the Dolphins unless someone just has to have them.

  • Author
Gotcha, thanks :thumb:

 

Like I said, I'll take the Dolphins unless someone just has to have them.

 

You have the Dolphins.

McCoy over Suh?

 

Uh huh, I honestly think Suh working out in the combine will hurt his stock. I'm not sure why I just do.

Since someone took the Jets, I'll take the Giants

 

Better check with HB20 before you pick or be prepared to get blasted if you make the wrong pick.:lol:

Can a MOD make this a sticky?

1. St. Louis (1-15)#5

2. Detroit (2-14)

3. Tampa Bay (3-13)

4. Washington (4-12)WildcatScratchFever

5. Kansas City (4-12)

6. Seattle (5-11)

7. Cleveland (5-11)

8. Oakland (5-11)

9. Buffalo (6-10)

10. Jacksonville (7-9)*

11. Denver (8-8)

12. Miami (7-9)CatsCatsCats

13. San Francisco (8-8)

14. Seattle (5-11) --

15. New York Giants (8-8)born2reign

16. Tennessee (8-8)*

17. San Francisco (8-8)

18. Pittsburgh (9-7)Pancake

19. Atlanta (9-7)*

20. Houston (9-7)*

21. Cincinnati (10-6)Wildcat Dad

22. New England (10-6)UKMustangFan

23. Green Bay (11-5)

24. Philadelphia (11-5)

25. Baltimore (9-7)

26. Arizona (10-6)

27. Dallas (11-5)NEWARKCATHOLICFAN

28. San Diego (13-3)

29. New York Jets (9-7)BleedBlue12

30. Minnesota (12-4)

31. Indianapolis (14-2)

32. New Orleans (13-3)

 

 

2. Detroit Lions

DT Ndamukong Suh, Nebraska

 

Having worked with Albert Haynesworth in Tennessee, Jim Schwartz knows what a dominating defensive tackle can do for a defense. Suh can become a force inside.

I'll take the AFC conference champion Indianapolis Colts.

  • Author

Can a MOD make this a sticky?

1. St. Louis (1-15)#5

2. Detroit (2-14)

3. Tampa Bay (3-13)

4. Washington (4-12)WildcatScratchFever

5. Kansas City (4-12)

6. Seattle (5-11)

7. Cleveland (5-11)

8. Oakland (5-11)

9. Buffalo (6-10)

10. Jacksonville (7-9)*

11. Denver (8-8)

12. Miami (7-9)CatsCatsCats

13. San Francisco (8-8)

14. Seattle (5-11) --

15. New York Giants (8-8)born2reign

16. Tennessee (8-8)*

17. San Francisco (8-8)

18. Pittsburgh (9-7)Pancake

19. Atlanta (9-7)*

20. Houston (9-7)*

21. Cincinnati (10-6)Wildcat Dad

22. New England (10-6)UKMustangFan

23. Green Bay (11-5)

24. Philadelphia (11-5)

25. Baltimore (9-7)

26. Arizona (10-6)

27. Dallas (11-5)NEWARKCATHOLICFAN

28. San Diego (13-3)

29. New York Jets (9-7)BleedBlue12

30. Minnesota (12-4)

31. Indianapolis (14-2)RondoRules

32. New Orleans (13-3)

I'm in as the Seahawks. Sounds fun.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.