Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PTI Comments on UK/Miss St.

Featured Replies

I didn't see one UK fan that said the officials determined the outcome of the game.

 

That's because they didn't determine the outcome. :thumb:

  • Replies 46
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Of course he watches some highlights to get info, and I'm sure reads stories about other things. But the UK-MSU game was the marquee game in the nation on the schedule that night. I'm guessing he watched at least some of it, if not all.
:thumb:

Tony/Wilbon still danced around what they wanted to say.

Well, the person who started the thread, for one. Probably most of the Wildcat fans who read the first post and chose not to comment as well.
:thumb: Guessing again! :D
That's because they didn't determine the outcome. :thumb:

 

Ding, Ding, Ding. We have a winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought the officiating was alright. The only blown call was the Wall block that should have been two points for MSU.

 

If you blow a 7 point lead in less than 3 minutes, its on you.

Well, the person who started the thread, for one. Probably most of the Wildcat fans who read the first post and chose not to comment as well.

 

I read the post and up to now had not commented. But since you are trying to speak for me as I fit the above category, I'll go ahead and add my own input.

 

I like PTI, usually it is very entertaining. Mostly listen to it while in my car. But at the end of the day it is just a show, I could really care less whether Kornheiser and Wilbon share my opinion on a subject.

 

Thanks.

 

And for the record, since I haven't commented in that other thread either, I too believe Skip Bayless is an idiot. And that has nothing to do with the fact that he thinks John Wall should be a 2 guard. However, that opinion isn't going to help his case. When he fills in for Jim Rome, it's horrible. Hopefully it's just an act. I would find it hard to believe that he is really that stupid.

I read the post and up to now had not commented. But since you are trying to speak for me as I fit the above category, I'll go ahead and add my own input.

 

I like PTI, usually it is very entertaining. Mostly listen to it while in my car. But at the end of the day it is just a show, I could really care less whether Kornheiser and Wilbon share my opinion on a subject.

 

Thanks.

 

And for the record, since I haven't commented in that other thread either, I too believe Skip Bayless is an idiot. And that has nothing to do with the fact that he thinks John Wall should be a 2 guard. However, that opinion isn't going to help his case. When he fells in for Jim Rome, it's horrible. Hopefully it's just an act. I would find it hard to believe that he is really that stupid.

 

Rome is another one I cannot stand. He is an arrogant wagon jumping piece of trash IMHO. I remember when he used to absolutely ridicule NASCAR, then he became friends with them and now NASCAR is cool. If Rome and Bayless fell off the face of the 'media earth', ... I would be a happy man!!! I despise both of them. Rome made his name by being an arrogant jerk. At least Bayless was at least a journalist by profession.

BTW, I love PTI. I like Wilbon and Kornheiser. And, I've never noticed any anti-UK vibe from them. I disagree with the assertion that the refs handed the game to the Cats, but I'm part of an endangered species in America...I find disagreement to be an acceptable fact of life. :idunno::D

Truth hurts, don't it? :sssh:

 

I don't think any UK fans are hurt by anything you comment on. You're pretty predictable.

 

UK = bad

UK fans = worse

Media = perfect

Ah. But God help them if they say something critical about UK, since only Wildcat fans are allowed to do that.

 

U of L has the worst case of "little brother" syndrome in the country.....

 

There's always a shot at UK.:idunno:

I thought the officiating was alright. The only blown call was the Wall block that should have been two points for MSU.

 

If you blow a 7 point lead in less than 3 minutes, its on you.

They let the Cats cut it to 2 in a matter of 40 seconds.

I thought they for sure got the Patterson call right, the other two I agree with you. Patterson looked like he charged in slow-mo but in real time the dude was out of position and falling down/off-balance before PPat touched him.

 

The 10-0 fouls is misleading. Five of those were probably MSU fouling intentionally.

It is extremely misleading and you are exactly right that 5 of them came with less then 1:00 left in OT and MSU was fouling on purpose. There were four others in OT with the one questionable one on the Wall 3 point play. And how much did that hand the game to the Cats. UK took a 74-72 lead with the made shot by Wall then a 75-72 lead with the free throw. MSU comes down a and misses a 3 that could have tied the game.

U of L has the worst case of "little brother" syndrome in the country.....

 

There's always a shot at UK.:idunno:

 

Best post in the thread. :thumb:

My dad can beat up your dad!

 

That is about the summary of EVERY college bball/football thread on here any more.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.