Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Miss State updates

Featured Replies

Orton missed a point blank shot.

  • Replies 315
  • Views 31.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anybody know why Kentucky is wearing white uniforms while on the road at Mississippi State???

 

I've never seen that before.

 

Anybody know?

I do hate how much our team complains on the floor.

Wall is killing us defensively.

Wall is killing us defensively.

 

Bledsoe is getting killed by Bost on the pick and roll.

They're hitting 3's and we're struggling to get 2's. Can't win with that trade off.

  • Author
Dodson is doing nothing tonight, get in Liggins or D.

 

Its a tough situation you don't have Cousins putting it in down low and we don't really have anyone hitting outside. Meanwhile MSU is knocking them down. Patterson has to score down low or someone has to knock shots down.

Anybody know why Kentucky is wearing white uniforms while on the road at Mississippi State???

 

I've never seen that before.

 

Anybody know?

 

I think because MSU chose to wear black jerseys tonight.

Anybody know why Kentucky is wearing white uniforms while on the road at Mississippi State???

 

I've never seen that before.

 

Anybody know?

 

Happened in Louisville's game at WVU earlier this year as well. Never got a good explanation on that one either.

I think because MSU chose to wear black jerseys tonight.

 

That only begs another question, of course.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.