February 17, 201016 yr We have to be the worst offensive team against the zone in America. I agree. They have no one who can consistently step up and hit 3's. That will be their downfall in the tournament, just like it has tonight.
February 17, 201016 yr Author Congratulations! You won the "Prophetic Post Of The Evening" award! Thanks I posted that at 10. :thumb:
February 17, 201016 yr For the first time this year, I have come to realize that UK isn't quite as good as I had thought, win or lose tonight. The ball movement is very weak too much of the time and they just don't seem to have their "heads" in the game for consistent stretches of time. In a run and gun game, they are unbeatable or close to it. In a half court game that requires patience they leave much to be desired IMO.
February 17, 201016 yr Was it just me or did it look like Bledsoe about 5 steps? I thought the same thing.:lol:
February 17, 201016 yr UK hasn't been very sharp tonight...but you have to give MSU a lot of credit for how hard they are playing and how hard they are battling.
February 17, 201016 yr Was it just me or did it look like Bledsoe about 5 steps? I can't believe they didn't call that. It was an obvious walk to me too man.
February 17, 201016 yr It's ridiculous. Basketball is going to have some contact. Sure it is. But it shouldn't take someone getting an arm hacked off before it's deemed foul-worthy, which is the extreme it has gone to in recent years.
February 17, 201016 yr UK hasn't been very sharp tonight...but you have to give MSU a lot of credit for how hard they are playing and how hard they are battling. That's something I have forgot to mention with all of my griping. MSU has played well and they have played very hard. If they win they deserve it.
February 17, 201016 yr Sure it is. But it shouldn't take someone getting an arm hacked off before it's deemed foul-worthy, which is the extreme it has gone to in recent years. No blood no foul man. Just my opinion but I like more physical play in basketball.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.