Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs Tennessee predictions..

Who wins? 49 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Espn college gameday at Rupp..New uniforms..big game...i predict an absolute blowout..Uk 91-64.

  • Replies 30
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree^, I think the emotion for this game will be sky high on the floor and in the stands. I go with UK 86, UT 68. Keep it rollin' boys.

I'm going with...

 

UK 84

UT 66

 

Cousins with a monster of a game.

I think we can punish them down low...but, I also think their D and fast paced style will get our guards playing out of control and we will turn it over ALOT. High scoring, fun game with UK pulling it out by 12.

Tennessee isn't going to be able to get a whole of inside scoring on the Kentucky big men. Kentucky should have no problem winning this game. I predict 83-64.

I'm voting for UT because anytime we have played a big (and hyped) game this year, I have voted for the other team and we have come out winners (UConn, UNC, etc). Thus, I keep the pattern going...

I'm voting for UT because anytime we have played a big (and hyped) game this year, I have voted for the other team and we have come out winners (UConn, UNC, etc). Thus, I keep the pattern going...

 

Same here. I honestly thought UNC and UConn would beat us though...

 

I really don't see how UT is better than us at any position or in any way. I'm still considering voting for them though :lol:

I'm voting for UT because anytime we have played a big (and hyped) game this year, I have voted for the other team and we have come out winners (UConn, UNC, etc). Thus, I keep the pattern going...

 

As long as that gets us a win...keep it going lol.

Here's a little article I just posted on my site...Bernard King talked to the UT team today:

 

Legendary Tennessee basketball star Bernard King, who went on to score close to 20,000 points in a solid NBA career, visited the Volunteers for practice today.

 

According to Wes Rucker, who covers UT athletics, King provided some motivational words to the Tennessee team. Here are some of the comments from King that Rucker posted on his Twitter account:

 

Bernard King is at #Vols practice today. Maybe he can suit up Saturday night in Lexington. He did well against the Wildcats.

 

Bernard King to the #Vols: "Listen up, guys. We don't lose to Kentucky. You hear me? We're not losing to Kentucky."

 

More from King: "I'll be there with you. We'll do what we have to do, because we're not losing."

 

My thoughts: I wonder what King told the team before they visited Vanderbilt?

Cats will get by 20 and win by 9,79-70.

GO BIG BLUE

I won't be able to see any of the game day or UK/UT game! Could someone tell me the time of the game day show and the game itself so I can tape them to watch later!

 

Thanks

I won't be able to see any of the game day or UK/UT game! Could someone tell me the time of the game day show and the game itself so I can tape them to watch later!

 

Thanks

 

The gameday show starts at 11am Saturday and I believe the game itself starts at 8pm later on.

I thought Gameday was at 10 and the game at 9? I'm pretty positive the game is at 9, gameday not so sure abut though.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.