Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs Tennessee predictions..

Who wins? 49 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The gameday show starts at 11am Saturday and I believe the game itself starts at 8pm later on.

Basketball gameday is at 11:00; it's football gameday that starts at 10:00. There is another round of gameday at 8:00 PM and the game starts at 9:00 PM. All are EST.

  • Replies 30
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope im wrong, and I hope that the players finally realize what Cal has been preaching all year, they can't let teams hang around, theyneed to put them away. If they are on a run, bang it inside to Cousins and Pat.

 

Hoepfully i'll be at this game :)

KY, wins this one, It's the Vandy game I'm worried about!

KY, wins this one, It's the Vandy game I'm worried about!

 

 

I'm worried about the game before the Vandy game, the Mississippi State game.

I hope im wrong, and I hope that the players finally realize what Cal has been preaching all year, they can't let teams hang around, theyneed to put them away. If they are on a run, bang it inside to Cousins and Pat.

 

Hoepfully i'll be at this game :)

 

Develop the killer instinct so to speak. :thumb:

I think the qusetion is which UT team will show up? They can look very good at times and terrible other times. They can beat the #1 team or lose to a bottom SEC team. This game will either be very close till the end or UK will blow them out depending on what UT brings Saturday night.

I'm worried about the game before the Vandy game, the Mississippi State game.

 

I agree. That is the one that worries me too.

However the same can be said for most top teams. Kansas just had a close call with Colorado, I have never even heard of Colorado. None of the top teams are now undefeated.

However the same can be said for most top teams. Kansas just had a close call with Colorado, I have never even heard of Colorado. None of the top teams are now undefeated.

 

 

It's out west. They play in the Big 12. :lol::lol:

However the same can be said for most top teams. Kansas just had a close call with Colorado, I have never even heard of Colorado. None of the top teams are now undefeated.

 

It's a state. http://www.colorado.com/MyColoradoMap.aspx

:D:D

 

LOL I see LRCW beat me to it with a comment.

Yea yea. Ha ha. But seriously though, every team has a bad night.

Kentucky 92-73.

I figured everyone who was suspended and able to be back would be by the time UT played UK. UK better bring it today!!!

I agree^, I think the emotion for this game will be sky high on the floor and in the stands. I go with UK 86, UT 68. Keep it rollin' boys.

I hope they don't get too hyped up. Sometimes it can work against you, such as the Louisville game. But with that said, the Cats should win this one comfortably.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.