Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Texas to the Big 10?

Featured Replies

There has also been some talk about the Pac-10 picking up two of the following:

 

Boise State

Brigham Young

Colorado

Utah

 

I could see Utah and Colorado making that move.

What's an extra 15 mil a year? Really???

 

That was said tongue in cheek. But you do have to wonder, if you are already the top revenue school, are you really going to make a move for more money? The chances of this are crazy slim if you ask me.

Here's my ideal situation...

 

Boise and Utah to the Pac 10

Mizzou to the Big 11

TCU to the Big 12

That was said tongue in cheek. But you do have to wonder, if you are already the top revenue school, are you really going to make a move for more money? The chances of this are crazy slim if you ask me.

 

I think the chances are slim as well, but if you're the Big 11 and Texas is even a remote possibility you go after it full blast until they say no 30 times...

Colorado and Utah seem the most likely from what I have heard...

 

 

Boise doesn't give you anything from a basketball standpoint.

Boise doesn't give you anything from a basketball standpoint.

 

:lol: Neither does any other school in the Pac 10.

Boise doesn't give you anything from a basketball standpoint.

 

Boise's academics will keep them out of the Pac-10. The Pac-10 is a really good academic conference (maybe not the Arizona schools, but I digress), which is why Utah and Colorado have been mentioned most often.

  • Author
There has also been some talk about the Pac-10 picking up two of the following:

 

Boise State

Brigham Young

Colorado

Utah

Utah and Brigham Young would be two good choices IMO. They're located in the geographical area (not that that matters anymore) and are academically strong schools.

Utah and Brigham Young would be two good choices IMO. They're located in the geographical area (not that that matters anymore) and are academically strong schools.

 

I've heard there are some concerns about BYU's choice to not play on Sunday. The Pac-10 apparently doesn't want that. I also read, for some unknown reason, Stanford would be dead against BYU joining. I have no idea why.

I've heard there are some concerns about BYU's choice to not play on Sunday. The Pac-10 apparently doesn't want that. I also read, for some unknown reason, Stanford would be dead against BYU joining. I have no idea why.

That was my thought when I first heard about BYU and it is a legit concern. Basically you have to plan your entire conference schedule, for all sports, around a 6 day a week calendar.

Boise's academics will keep them out of the Pac-10. The Pac-10 is a really good academic conference (maybe not the Arizona schools, but I digress), which is why Utah and Colorado have been mentioned most often.

 

WASU is known more for their academics than Boise?

:lol: Neither does any other school in the Pac 10.

 

:laugh:

WASU is known more for their academics than Boise?

 

That was my first thought, too. But that's what the article said.:idunno:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.