2010 UK vs. UL game time & date is set

Xtiger69

You have to move your daughter's wedding to accomodate watching a football game? No offense, but sounds like priorities may not be in line....:idunno:

At least my son moved his for a good reason. :D He'd have had to miss a week of Gross Anatomy if he got married on the original date. :isurrender:

As far as the wedding stuff....I refused to get married in September or ANY other college football month. Even if you are on a bye or away that week, you have this little thing wives think is important that comes each year afterward that will haunt you. Pushed ours to August 12 and 1/2 years ago and were back in time to watch Couch and the Air Raid destroy L'Ville on a HOT Labor Day weekend....

As far as the wedding stuff....I refused to get married in September or ANY other college football month. Even if you are on a bye or away that week, you have this little thing wives think is important that comes each year afterward that will haunt you. Pushed ours to August 12 and 1/2 years ago and were back in time to watch Couch and the Air Raid destroy L'Ville on a HOT Labor Day weekend....

I was at that game. Extremely hot day.

You bring up an excellent point, Former. It sticks with you forever.