Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke -vs- Carolina....what say you?

Duke or North Carolina; Who wins? 42 members have voted

  1. 1. Duke or North Carolina; Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Of course UNC is just bad but what gives me hope is that Duke despite being great at home, is pretty medicore on the road.

 

This will be my first Duke-Carolina game I get to watch in-person and I'm looking forward to it! I will be at the Dean Dome for this one.

  • Replies 41
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When is this game?

 

Wednesday at 9pm.

 

I say UNC wins by 10 or so.

Is if possible for them to both lose or end in a tie?.

 

Nice one :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I am worried about this game as well. Hopefully, Duke is sitting on campus licking their chops at completely destroying UNC's already damaged and fragile psyche and come out with a killer instinct from the start. No mercy like Cobra Kai is how they have to treat this game. Based off of how UNC has been this year, Duke should win by at least 20, but this is a rivalry game at UNC and even in the year when Coach K left because of injury and Duke was gawd awful, they still gave UNC all they wanted that year. The same thing could happen Wednesday. I am eagerly anticipating this game as Duke will possibly get UNC's best game of the year.

 

 

LET'S GO DUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!LET'S GO DUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LET'S GO DUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is if possible for them to both lose or end in a tie?

 

No matter the outcome of this game Duke still has this to deal with.

 

 

 

Just because of this video I will choose UNC.

  • Author
Nice one :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

 

Real funny.... :irked:

 

HAHAHA

I think UNC will have to wait at least 1 more game to get to 2000. Duke should win this.

This is a Duke and UNC game,could go one way of another,but I think Duke is a much better team at this point,so I'm going with Duke by 10.

Real funny.... :irked:

 

HAHAHA

 

:D:D:D:D:D

 

DUKE sucks! :clap::clap:

North Carolina 82-79.

Duke in a close one. I think UNC sees this as a MUST win game. For Duke, it is not. I think UNC keeps it close, but Duke pulls out a close one. UNC misses a 3 pointer to tie off the front of the rim.

 

Duke 81

UNC 78

Duke in a close one. I think UNC sees this as a MUST win game. For Duke, it is not. I think UNC keeps it close, but Duke pulls out a close one. UNC misses a 3 pointer to tie off the front of the rim.

 

Duke 81

UNC 78

 

I disagree with your logic. At this point, every game is a must win game for Duke if they want to win the ACC and go to the ACC tourney as the 1 seed. UNC has nothing to lose and most likely nothing to play for. Duke needs this game way more than UNC. UNC has already given up on the season.

I disagree with your logic. At this point, every game is a must win game for Duke if they want to win the ACC and go to the ACC tourney as the 1 seed. UNC has nothing to lose and most likely nothing to play for. Duke needs this game way more than UNC. UNC has already given up on the season.

 

I understand your thoughts on it, but think that UNC still has an outside shot to make the tourney. However, they MUST win this game to keep any slim hope alive. If they don't win this game, I think their chances fall from slim to none. For Duke, they need this game, but if they lose, they still are going to make the dance. I don't think UNC has given up on the season, but if they don't win this game, they just might.

I have to favorite teams UK and who ever beats UNC, so I will not mind having dUKe as a favorite team for awhile.:scared:

I understand your thoughts on it, but think that UNC still has an outside shot to make the tourney. However, they MUST win this game to keep any slim hope alive. If they don't win this game, I think their chances fall from slim to none. For Duke, they need this game, but if they lose, they still are going to make the dance. I don't think UNC has given up on the season, but if they don't win this game, they just might.

 

I think UNC gave up during that 92-71 shellacking that Maryland put on them the other night. UNC is losing just about every game they show up for now. If they make the tourney without winning the ACC tourney, something is seriously wrong with the system. They haven't shown the signs of a competitive tournament team in a couple of months now it seems. They are 13-10 and looking at their schedule, they very well could have at least 4 more losses remaining against Duke twice, FSU, @Ga Tech, @ BC, and @ Wake, not to mention they have Miami and NC State on the schedule as well. They could lose 16 games this year........I love it.:banana::dancingpa

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.