Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke -vs- Carolina....what say you?

Duke or North Carolina; Who wins? 42 members have voted

  1. 1. Duke or North Carolina; Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I think UNC gave up during that 92-71 shellacking that Maryland put on them the other night. UNC is losing just about every game they show up for now. If they make the tourney without winning the ACC tourney, something is seriously wrong with the system. They haven't shown the signs of a competitive tournament team in a couple of months now it seems. They are 13-10 and looking at their schedule, they very well could have at least 4 more losses remaining against Duke twice, FSU, @Ga Tech, @ BC, and @ Wake, not to mention they have Miami and NC State on the schedule as well. They could lose 16 games this year........I love it.:banana::dancingpa
:thumb:
  • Replies 41
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think UNC gave up during that 92-71 shellacking that Maryland put on them the other night. UNC is losing just about every game they show up for now. If they make the tourney without winning the ACC tourney, something is seriously wrong with the system. They haven't shown the signs of a competitive tournament team in a couple of months now it seems. They are 13-10 and looking at their schedule, they very well could have at least 4 more losses remaining against Duke twice, FSU, @Ga Tech, @ BC, and @ Wake, not to mention they have Miami and NC State on the schedule as well. They could lose 16 games this year........I love it.:banana::dancingpa

 

 

They better get Carolina while they can. The butt kickins, #1 seeds, conference championships and final fours continue next season. Everyone including Roy knew they would struggle this year. You can expect a year like this when you have won 2 of the last 5 NCAA titles and numerous players have left early for the NBA. :D

I think UNC gave up during that 92-71 shellacking that Maryland put on them the other night. UNC is losing just about every game they show up for now. If they make the tourney without winning the ACC tourney, something is seriously wrong with the system. They haven't shown the signs of a competitive tournament team in a couple of months now it seems. They are 13-10 and looking at their schedule, they very well could have at least 4 more losses remaining against Duke twice, FSU, @Ga Tech, @ BC, and @ Wake, not to mention they have Miami and NC State on the schedule as well. They could lose 16 games this year........I love it.:banana::dancingpa

 

 

I have to agree with that. They didn't put up much of a fight in that one.

UNC by 5 they have to win this one, this tarheel team has lost it's mojo hope it can find it by the ACC tourney or they have no shot at the big dance. What happened to these boy's confidence.

UNC is terrible, but I think it will be closer than many think.

 

Duke by 8

Duke by double-digits.

Coach K cries and throws a temper tantrum. Gets T'ed up. Duke rallys and wins by 8. Coach Williams has health issues and takes rest of season off.:popcorn:

As a Duke fan I'm worried. Duke should come in and take care of business but I'm still worried. UNC has nothing to lose in this game which is what worries. Still think my Dukes pull it out and Singler drops 30. GO DUKE

Yeah, I am a little worried myself. You never know what you can get out of a rivalry game. I hope Duke gets out to a fast start and puts this one away early.

I think Jay Bilas has a UNC t-shirt on underneath his shirt.

I think Jay Bilas has a UNC t-shirt on underneath his shirt.

 

Agreed, and to think he used to play at Duke. Although earlier I seen him making fun of Roy Williams the way he throws his arms around when he's angry which was funny.

This is like choosing between sauerkraut and brussel sprouts. I hate them both.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.