Longest time away from significant other?

MJAlltheWay24

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife will go out of town for work once a year to a nice place. Like San Diego, Scottsdale, Ft. Lauderdale was last year. She will take her mother, the longest trip she ever had was to Opryland bout 15 yrs ago. Its good for both of them. My friends and I will go to Bristol for a long weekend of racing. Thats about all we can stand away from each other after 15 years.

My parents did everything together. I dont remember them ever being apart. When I first got married, my mother told me that couples who take separate vacations are headed for trouble. Not long after I was married, the hubby wanted to take a guys golf trip. I was devastated, thinking we were headed for disaster. Then, I got invited to a girls trip to Las Vegas. Never worried again. We are still together most of the time, but love our occasional trip away with friends. You get away, dont have to worry about anything, really appreciate the time away and come home happy and refreshed.

All I can say is mama was definately wrong on that one.

I recently moved to the Maysville area and my fiancee is still in Ashland. Once a month we spend 10 days apart due to our work schedules. We really don't get to see each other that often anymore. Around 6-8 times a month.