Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

George Rogers Clark/Mason County predictions 2/5

Who wins? 45 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • George Rogers Clark
      53%
      24
    • Mason County
      46%
      21

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Lace them up and play the game and may the best team win with what they have. Injuries are part of the game and whether a kid is injury free is unpredictable anytime they do lace them up. Excuses on yes we are better at this time or not as good at this time is hogwash and yes if Robbie Stenzels injury is bigger than the game itself, it is a disrespect to the kids that will actually play the game!

 

Amen!:thumb:

  • Replies 183
  • Views 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to WFTM radio, Clark County has notified Mason County that they are in fact making the trip to Maysville and this game will go on as scheduled as of the noon news report.

 

Therefore as of right now, I will make another prediction: Looks like there will be basketball action at the HCA Fieldhouse tonight.

According to WFTM radio, Clark County has notified Mason County that they are in fact making the trip to Maysville and this game will go on as scheduled as of the noon news report. Looks like there will be basketball action at the HCA Fieldhouse tonight.

 

:thumb: Good to hear. Will anybody be doing updates for the game or does Mason have an online broadcast of the game? I remember from previous years I think there has been but don't remember what it is.

:thumb: Good to hear. Will anybody be doing updates for the game or does Mason have an online broadcast of the game? I remember from previous years I think there has been but don't remember what it is.

 

http://www.soft96.com, click fm to listen live and you are there.

According to WFTM radio, Clark County has notified Mason County that they are in fact making the trip to Maysville and this game will go on as scheduled as of the noon news report.

 

Therefore as of right now, I will make another prediction: Looks like there will be basketball action at the HCA Fieldhouse tonight.

 

Awesome.

 

Just an observation from somebody who just moved into the area in the last few years, but it seems like all too often everybody around here wants to freak out and drop everything in their lives because there might be a couple flurries. Much respect to Clark for making the trip when others who I won't name have made some pretty bad judgement calls this year, imo.

Awesome.

 

Just an observation from somebody who just moved into the area in the last few years, but it seems like all too often everybody around here wants to freak out and drop everything in their lives because there might be a couple flurries. Much respect to Clark for making the trip when others who I won't name have made some pretty bad judgement calls this year, imo.

 

Correct and we know who they are as well!

I think the game will be close even without Stenzel. The teams will be too emotionally into it for it to be a blowout either way. In reality this game means abosutely nothing but I am going to guess that Mason wins 65 to 60. On the otherhand, Sunrise you are still going to make the trip tonight aren't you? If you would wear your BGP shirt because we are all dying to know who you are. I think Mason Co. fans hate you more than any player in the region. They say you have ruined BGP but please don't take this the wrong way.

Mason Co. 59

Clark Co 55

 

There is my prediction if this game is played. I predict that the :popcorn: will be mighty tasty and quite the bargain to purchase:thumb:

 

Believe that Mason will win by 10 +.

Well as a faithful Cardinal supporter I will be there tonight. I'm like the USPS nor rain, nor sleet, nor snow will keep me from attending this game!!!

I think the game will be close even without Stenzel. The teams will be too emotionally into it for it to be a blowout either way. In reality this game means abosutely nothing but I am going to guess that Mason wins 65 to 60. On the otherhand, Sunrise you are still going to make the trip tonight aren't you? If you would wear your BGP shirt because we are all dying to know who you are. I think Mason Co. fans hate you more than any player in the region. They say you have ruined BGP but please don't take this the wrong way.

 

I dont believe that they all hate her. But the ones that dislike her only feel that way because she is like Howard Cossell. She tells it like it is. As somebody who is lucky to know her personally I can tell you that this lady knows her stuff especially when it comes to basketball and football. She does ruffle some feathers every now and then though huh?? :lol: By the way Clark by 7

Why would anyone hate someone for supporting their favorite team and saying good things about them. If so ,why wouldn't Clark Co fans hate some of the posters from Mason Co. that make the cutting remarks toward Clark Co.We all have opinions and it 's our right to express them although some are made simply to upset the Clark Co fans. I don't hate anyone for expressing their opinion.(It's just talk)

Edited by Waldo

Why would anyone hate someone for supporting their favorite team and saying good things about them. If so ,why wouldn't Clark Co fans hate posters such as Snappy ,Pressrow, Les, Ky Buckeye and so on. They all have opinions and it 's their right to express them although some are made simply to upset the Clark Co fans. Really, who cares.

 

:popcorn:

Just heard that the Clark vs Mason game has been cancelled. Clark called and said they would not be making the trip.

Oh well - all that buildup. And I was so looking forward to some of that HCA Fieldhouse popcorn.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.