Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK to get new uniforms next week

What game will they wear the new uniforms 77 members have voted

  1. 1. What game will they wear the new uniforms

    • 2/09 Alabama
      1%
      1
    • 2/13 Tennessee
      96%
      74
    • 2/25 South Carolina
      0%
      0
    • 3/07 Florida
      0%
      0
    • Will unveil next season
      2%
      2

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

According to Coach Cal's radio show they will get them next week. Wonder what game they will unveil them in?

Tennessee

Per KSR...

 

Probably Tennessee and they are guessing that they will probably have a lot of black in them, staying with the theme of Lebron's shoes.

Why is it that teams with no black in their school colors look to add black and schools with black as their main color look to add colors?

^ Same reason they do white.

Why is it that teams with no black in their school colors look to add black and schools with black as their main color look to add colors?

 

Not sure. But, the guys on KSR said that the UK traditionalists will probably not be happy about this.

Black and Kentucky blue looks good together, IMO.

Not sure. But, the guys on KSR said that the UK traditionalists will probably not be happy about this.

I'm not crazy about changing or adding to the school colors. I even disliked the denim uniforms of '96. UK's colors are royal blue and white. But I'm an old fogey I guess, a traditionalist.

I realize the younger generation likes the changes, as do the players. I can live with it.

If it helps them win basketball games, I wouldn't care if they wore pink leotards.

We will be the 3rd team with LBJ's right?

 

I think that is correct, Akron and Ohio State being the two other schools.

I'm not crazy about changing or adding to the school colors. I even disliked the denim uniforms of '96. UK's colors are royal blue and white. But I'm an old fogey I guess, a traditionalist.

I realize the younger generation likes the changes, as do the players. I can live with it.

 

The denims were atrocious. I was in college then and I hated all those uni's Pitino put out there. I will admit to getting in a frenzy and buying one of the "It's Gotta Be The Shorts" T's after the LSU comeback....ugh!

I talked to Jeff Shepherd about the denim uni's, he said they were the most unconfortable and hottest uni's he had ever put on. The denim was real denim (which I didn't know) and once you started sweating that it just stuck to you.

 

But really the 98 uni's were almost as bad, that design they had on them just looked terrible.

I talked to Jeff Shepherd about the denim uni's, he said they were the most unconfortable and hottest uni's he had ever put on. The denim was real denim (which I didn't know) and once you started sweating that it just stuck to you.

 

But really the 98 uni's were almost as bad, that design they had on them just looked terrible.

 

I watched the 98 game against Vandy (Nazr tip in) and yeah, they were bad...but not denim bad. Ha ha.

I'm not crazy about changing or adding to the school colors. I even disliked the denim uniforms of '96. UK's colors are royal blue and white. But I'm an old fogey I guess, a traditionalist.

I realize the younger generation likes the changes, as do the players. I can live with it.

 

Well most of the younger generation probably does feel that way, but this guy from the younger generation is more of a traditionalist as well. I'd much rather see the team in UK colors, IMO.

 

Those denim's were awful lol.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.