Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who would be the #1 pick right now ?

Featured Replies

Would it still be Wall or has Cousins played himself into that possibility ?:idunno::confused: I think it depends on what that team needs with the #1 pick .

  • Replies 70
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wall, IMO. I don't think there is any question. Cousins has played his way into top 10 status, but I don't think he'll be a better pro. Wall has come in with the hype and lived up to it. After Derrick Rose and now Tyreke Evans, I think all pro teams will be on the lookout for the 6 foot 4 super athletic point guard who plays for Cal.

Wall. But, I think teams will miss out if they don't take Cousins at 2.

Downey:sssh:

John Wall would have to completely fall off the map to not be the #1 pick...

I'd be shocked if Wall wasn't the top pick. Then again, if Portland ends up with the top pick, who knows? They've made mistakes like that before.

Downey:sssh:

 

 

Thta is who I would take.

:thumb:

Thta is who I would take.

:thumb:

 

He probably isn't a lottery pick but will DD go in the 1st round? I have no idea.

  • Author
He probably isn't a lottery pick but will DD go in the 1st round? I have no idea.

 

I honestly don't for see him being a first rounder . Mid to late 2nd .

I honestly don't for see him being a first rounder . Mid to late 2nd .

 

Agree.:thumb:

The Nets, who have the worst record and best chance of picking number 1, would actually be set at the two positions that Wall and Cousins would occupy (Center- Brook Lopez, PG- Devin Harris). That being said, how could a team not take Wall?

The Nets, who have the worst record and best chance of picking number 1, would actually be set at the two positions that Wall and Cousins would occupy (Center- Brook Lopez, PG- Devin Harris). That being said, how could a team not take Wall?

 

Could always trade the pick.

 

Any chance that Favors is the #1?

The Nets, who have the worst record and best chance of picking number 1, would actually be set at the two positions that Wall and Cousins would occupy (Center- Brook Lopez, PG- Devin Harris). That being said, how could a team not take Wall?

 

Cousins won't be playing anything but PF at the next level.

Could always trade the pick.

 

Any chance that Favors is the #1?

 

I don't think so. Turner or Johnson will be taken ahead of him IMO.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.