Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Georgetown 89 Duke 77

Featured Replies

Not the way he does EVERY trip down the floor. He is constantly in their ear.

 

Because they constantly make the wrong call/non call......:thumb:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:walk:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:cool:

  • Replies 48
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Final.

 

It's hard to win when you let a team shoot 70% from the field....

 

This one was not as close as the final score indicates.

 

Duke needs to play defense.:deadhorse: They don't have the fire power to outscore everyone.:idunno:

Bigger. Faster. Stronger...

Duke is a finesse team, with very little inside presence.

 

They can get on rolls offensively, but they are not going to out-athlete you and have issues in the post, particularly against physical teams.

RP ... MIA ...

 

:popcorn:

:popcorn:

 

I am starting to get worried about him .... should someone stop by his house and make sure everything is ok?

RP ... MIA ...

How was I MIA, I posted in the update thread. When one team shoots 30% and the other 70%, it is over.

The thing is, at this point Duke is still way too reliant on the 3 ball, if they are not hitting, they won't win.

I am starting to get worried about him .... should someone stop by his house and make sure everything is ok?

 

Really? When do I "worry" about sports. I love them, and they are awesome, but are so small in importance. Remember, I am trying to get this kid out od my wife.

Really? When do I "worry" about sports. I love them, and they are awesome, but are so small in importance. Remember, I am trying to get this kid out od my wife.

 

 

You have a life outside college basketball?! :scared:

Really? When do I "worry" about sports. I love them, and they are awesome, but are so small in importance. Remember, I am trying to get this kid out od my wife.

 

Glad to see everything is ok.

I honestly thought Duke would beat Georgetown down, I wouldn't have expected Georgetown to dominate the way they did. It was a solid effort at every phase of the game, Georgetown has the best guard play in the country IMO.

What's up, Big Spikes....good to see you.

 

 

Duke can't play on the road. As soon as I saw it was at Georgetown,(Verizon Center) I knew my Blue Devils would likely take an L.......but not like this.

What's up, Big Spikes....good to see you.

 

 

Duke can't play on the road. As soon as I saw it was at Georgetown,(Verizon Center) I knew my Blue Devils would likely take an L.......but not like this.

 

Same here, Purple. Duke desperately needs to find a point guard and stay with that person, one possession it's John Scheyer, the next it's Nolan Smith, I think even saw Dawkins bring the ball up, and Singler as well. This would be fine if this happened when either Smith or Scheyer were out, but sometimes they are -in some combination or another-on the floor together. Having a different person bring the ball up the floor and initiating the offense (almost) every time has to mess with a team's rhythm.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.