Georgetown 89 Duke 77

Hangman

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its what happens when you have a good post team and you play Duke. Duke just doesn't have what it takes inside to matchup with teams with superior post play. If their outside shootings not working on top of that, then you can forget about it because that is about their only chance. Their best big man is Singler and hes not even a true post player, more of a Dirk type. No way you can expect the Plumlees, or Thomas to handle a Monroe, or players of that nature.

I have come to appreciate the job the Duke players do in game because of the amount of griping and working the officials Coach K does every single game. I guess the players are smart enough that they dont need coaching every trip down the floor, but man, he says something to the officials everytime they go by the Duke bench.

G-town is playing like a final four team. They just cant have a melt down like last season.

Since when, they just got spanked at Syracuse 5 days ago. They played great today, but I wouldn't say they have been playing Final Four basketball when they just got whipped on Monday.

I have come to appreciate the job the Duke players do in game because of the amount of griping and working the officials Coach K does every single game. I guess the players are smart enough that they dont need coaching every trip down the floor, but man, he says something to the officials everytime they go by the Duke bench.

All officials need a little influencing. 99% of all coaches do the same thing.