West Virginia 77 Louisville 74

Hangman

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it definitely looked like it went out on WVU? Did all 3 officials look at the replay?

You can only look at the replay for clock questions. You can't change an out of bounds call using replay in basketball. They just totally blew the call, kind of like they did in the Seton Hall game last week.

It doesn't matter, UofL lost the game on their own. I don't blame refs for losses, but it would of been nice to of had a chance to win.

You can only look at the replay for clock questions. You can't change an out of bounds call using replay in basketball. They just totally blew the call, kind of like they did in the Seton Hall game last week.

It doesn't matter, UofL lost the game on their own. I don't blame refs for losses, but it would of been nice to of had a chance to win.

So they basically got together then, and said "Since none of saw what happened, we better give this ball to WVU, or we'll going to have a riot on our hand" when the correct call would have been a jump ball.

They did have a chance to win, they were up 11 late in the second half.

So they basically got together then, and said "Since none of saw what happened, we better give this ball to WVU, or we'll going to have a riot on our hand" when the correct call would have been a jump ball.

Or the only guy who had a view said he last saw it hit UL (before he turned his head).

:lol:

Probably went something like that.

On another note, today was the first Karen Sypher chants I've heard this year on TV.

Or the only guy who had a view said he last saw it hit UL (before he turned his head).

And like I said since nobody truly saw what happened it should have been a jump ball. The officials blew the call.

They did have a chance to win, they were up 11 late in the second half.

You know what I mean...

Yes, they lost the lead. But they should've had the ball underneath their basketball with 5 seconds to play, down one. They weren't given that oppurtunity because of a bad call.