Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UC/UL Predictions

Featured Replies

Big game Sunday at Noon for both teams. Who you got???

  • Replies 50
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UC will throttle Louisville. UC is a team. Louisville has zero senior leadership.

  • Author
UC will throttle Louisville. UC is a team. Louisville has zero senior leadership.

UC has many, many, many of the same issues right now...

UC will throttle Louisville. UC is a team. Louisville has zero senior leadership.

 

:laugh:

 

UofL is bad, but...

Should be another close, conference game. Teams stack up pretty evenly, could be an elimination game of sorts.

UC has many, many, many of the same issues right now...

So you're saying this could be a good but BAD basketball game?

  • Author
So you're saying this could be a good but BAD basketball game?

Indeed...

Another toss up. It comes down to guard play for the Cards.

I take UL in this one. Gotta have it or (N)IT will be the dagger to the NCAA Tourney chances. IMO

I dont think you can markdown NIT if UL loses. They always seem to close the season out strong. I see them losing and still getting in on the bubble. They will beat 2-3 top 25 teams and make a run at the end of the season. I am not a fan of UL at all, but they always seem to peak at the end of the season IMO.

I dont think you can markdown NIT if UL loses. They always seem to close the season out strong. I see them losing and still getting in on the bubble. They will beat 2-3 top 25 teams and make a run at the end of the season. I am not a fan of UL at all, but they always seem to peak at the end of the season IMO.

 

While I agree, they better get going soon. Only five weeks left in the season...

I can't understand why Pitino doesn't move Sosa to the 2 and start Siva at the point. He's the only playmaking guard on the team. Sosa is to interested in shooting. He isn't a point guard, never has been. It's time to put him in his natural spot, SHOOTING guard. It's not like Jerry Smith is adding anything at the 2 right now.

 

UofL has to find a way to get Knowles, Siva and Jennings on the court more. They are probably the three best athletes on the team, and the team is lacking in that department this season.

Louisville 73-68.

The one time all year I cheer for UC!

Bearcats by 7.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.