Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UC/UL Predictions

Featured Replies

Here's hoping my courtside presence acts as a lucky charm for the Cards. They need all the help they can get.

  • Replies 50
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GT you coming down?

I am not sure UL fans get it. They are not good now. T-will and Clark were UL. UL is now rebuilding with players not ready to step up. They will but not this year. RP is doing his best to keep it together. Stop coaching and support the man who is a hall of famer!! Come on... I am a UK fan but my "other" favorite team has to be UL!!!

 

That's certainly not how it was supposed to be. Sosa and Smith are Seniors, Knowles a Junior, Samuels a soph who was a top recruit and Siva a freshman top recruit. I don't think Rick looked at this year as a rebuilding one.

I am not sure UL fans get it. They are not good now. T-will and Clark were UL. UL is now rebuilding with players not ready to step up. They will but not this year. RP is doing his best to keep it together. Stop coaching and support the man who is a hall of famer!! Come on... I am a UK fan but my "other" favorite team has to be UL!!!

 

Thanks Coach Train because I didn't get it. :rolleyes: But thanks to your insightful post I completely understand now. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thanks Coach Train because I didn't get it. :rolleyes: But thanks to your insightful post I completely understand now. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

 

:sssh: :lol: :thumb:

:sssh: :lol: :thumb:

 

Hey...if you don't have anything nice to say...come sit next to me!! :laugh::ylsuper::laugh::ylsuper:

I don't see much that separates these two teams. I expect the Cards to get it done at home.

Whoops I forgot to post my prediction...

 

UL by 8

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I hope!

Well I've been picking the Cards to win in their last few games, and they've lost. I'm going to pick them to lose today in hopes that they will win. :D

Well I've been picking the Cards to win in their last few games, and they've lost. I'm going to pick them to lose today in hopes that they will win. :D

 

So that's been the problem?! :ohbrother:

 

:D

So that's been the problem?! :ohbrother:

 

:D

 

Its the UK fan jinx. Just ask UNC and UConn.

Well I've been picking the Cards to win in their last few games, and they've lost. I'm going to pick them to lose today in hopes that they will win. :D

 

Hey just because I do that to UK doesn't mean you can do it to my team! :irked: So stop it! :lol::lol:

Hey just because I do that to UK doesn't mean you can do it to my team! :irked: So stop it! :lol::lol:

 

 

The difference is I actually want UofL to win. :lol:

Why is there so much talk about me in this thread?

Why is there so much talk about me in this thread?

 

Evidently you can coach.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.