Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UC/UL Predictions

Featured Replies

I wish.......not basketball.

  • Replies 50
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The difference is I actually want UofL to win. :lol:

 

Hey now. I don't mind UK winning? I just don't like some of the fans. :lol::lol::lol:

 

Why is there so much talk about me in this thread?

 

Because you are so cool and smart! :clap::clap::clap:

Here's hoping my courtside presence acts as a lucky charm for the Cards. They need all the help they can get.

 

I'm feeling lucky today ... :sssh::D

I'm feeling lucky today ... :sssh::D

 

That's what I like to hear!!!!!!!!!! :dancingpa:dancingpa

This should be an interesting game to watch because no one, including Pitino and Cronin, has any idea what is going to happen. That is just where these two teams are right now. It is like ski jumping. We may see a beautiful jump ... or we may see that Wide World of Sports guy go off the edge. :popcorn:

  • Author

Hearing Lance is going to play so that should help...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.