Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UC/UL Predictions

Featured Replies

If the Louisville guards would start passing the ball to Samuels more the cards would be winning more. He is posted up a lot and they will not throw him the ball. He needs to crack some heads together and tell them to get him the ball.

  • Replies 50
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can't understand why Pitino doesn't move Sosa to the 2 and start Siva at the point. He's the only playmaking guard on the team. Sosa is to interested in shooting. He isn't a point guard, never has been. It's time to put him in his natural spot, SHOOTING guard. It's not like Jerry Smith is adding anything at the 2 right now.

 

UofL has to find a way to get Knowles, Siva and Jennings on the court more. They are probably the three best athletes on the team, and the team is lacking in that department this season.

 

Siva, isn't that good...REALLY!!!:idunno:

If the Louisville guards would start passing the ball to Samuels more the cards would be winning more. He is posted up a lot and they will not throw him the ball. He needs to crack some heads together and tell them to get him the ball.

 

Samuels, really isn't that good!!!:idunno:

As the hall of fame coach RP has stated...the talent level at UL isn't where it should be to compete!!!:ohbrother:

RP is better at coaching B-ball than you...please understand, UL isn't very good this year...PERIOD!! Can they squeak by and get into the NCAA, if they do you better make RP coach for life. Noone else could have done that! Except of course for UL/UK LAZYBOY COACHES who post here!!

Siva, isn't that good...REALLY!!!:idunno:

 

Thanks for your opinion.

 

But I disagree. He's unproven, and will be very good pg...

Thanks for your opinion.

 

But I disagree. He's unproven, and will be very good. You remember that one...

 

He may be, but now he isn't!!:thumb:

Samuels, really isn't that good!!!:idunno:

 

Well, he's the best they got. Regardless if you think he's good or not.

 

To me, 16pts and 8 boards a game is pretty good. I do agree this isn't one of Pitino's more talented teams, but that's on him too. He recruited them.

 

The point is this, Sosa is a not a true pg. Never has been. Doesn't distribute. I think Siva would do a better job, if given the chance. Just my opinion...

I am not sure UL fans get it. They are not good now. T-will and Clark were UL. UL is now rebuilding with players not ready to step up. They will but not this year. RP is doing his best to keep it together. Stop coaching and support the man who is a hall of famer!! Come on... I am a UK fan but my "other" favorite team has to be UL!!!

Well, he's the best they got. Regardless if you think he's good or not.

 

To me, 16pts and 8 boards a game is pretty good. I do agree this isn't one of Pitino's more talented teams, but that's on him too. He recruited them.

 

The point is this, Sosa is a not a true pg. Never has been. Doesn't distribute. I think Siva would do a better job, if given the chance. Just my opinion...

 

TEAM!! That is how RP will get UL to win. Not because of a big guy who has to be fed the ball to do anything!:thumb:

 

Where is he if he doesn't have the ball? I haven't seen him!

I am not sure UL fans get it. They are not good now. T-will and Clark were UL. UL is now rebuilding with players not ready to step up. They will but not this year. RP is doing his best to keep it together. Stop coaching and support the man who is a hall of famer!! Come on... I am a UK fan but my "other" favorite team has to be UL!!!

 

Who's coaching, just giving opinions on a message board. That's what these things are for.

 

Who said anything about them being good? What am I not getting? :idunno: They are very average, I accepted that in December.

Who's coaching, just giving opinions on a message board. That's what these things are for.

 

Who said anything about them being good? What am I not getting? :idunno: They are very average, I accepted that in December.

 

UL is better than they have played, lately. Tough times test resolve and RP has seen his share of tough times. UL does have to win against UC to make the NCAAs. IMO. They absolutely have to go on a tear...SOON!!!:thumb:

Who's coaching, just giving opinions on a message board. That's what these things are for.

 

Who said anything about them being good? What am I not getting? :idunno: They are very average, I accepted that in December.

 

To answer your question LCP, look at the posts above us to find the answer of who in BGP is coaching the UL Cards.

UL is better than they have played, lately. Tough times test resolve and RP has seen his share of tough times. UL does have to win against UC to make the NCAAs. IMO. They absolutely have to go on a tear...SOON!!!:thumb:

 

I agree, I think the UC game at home is as close to a must win game in January that you can have. They got to reel off some wins if they are gonna make the tourny.

 

Both teams need the game, should be a good one.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.