Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

More Bobby Knight - Now dissing John Wall???

Featured Replies

not a dis at all.

 

Complaining about a comment like that will get you put in the 18% of any fan base.

  • Replies 50
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
not a dis at all.

 

Complaining about a comment like that will get you put in the 18% of any fan base.

 

 

:lol: :thumb:

It's a conspiracy. Heaven forbid anyone say anything negative about Kentucky. :lol:

  • Author
not a dis at all.

 

Complaining about a comment like that will get you put in the 18% of any fan base.

Just seeing if people agree that there is too much being said about John Wall. I say no, 82% say yes. That's why I asked the question to see how many agreed with Bobby Knight. Don't mind at all being on the minority side.

  • Author
It's a conspiracy. Heaven forbid anyone say anything negative about Kentucky. :lol:

Some people can, Bobby Knight can't. :D

I dont think Bledsoe gets enough credit and can take over a game every bit as much as Wall can.

  • Author
I dont think Bledsoe gets enough credit and can take over a game every bit as much as Wall can.

I 100% agree he can and did against Florida. But he's not going #1 in the draft and not being compared to Jason Kidd.

I don't think its a dis. I think that he its more of a compliment to all of those on the team.

 

Like mobaar said, complaining about a comment like that will get you put in the 18% of any fan base.

No, I think you are being way too sensitive. He is obviously complimenting the Cats.

 

Agreed.:thumb:

I saw this on SportsCenter and the way I took it was that people were pretty much just looking at UK like they're not that good, John Wall just it. But Knight was like hold on a minute, they have a good team, Wall's not the only one, they have some guys who can play, and Kentucky is for real.

 

 

We all interpret things differently though.....

I ask is this more Bobby Knight shots at UK or not:

 

Bobby Knight says to Hannah Storm on ESPN that: There's a little bit too much said about Wall, obviously he's an extremely talented player, but they've got other kids that can play.

 

I think there is nothing wrong with what he said. Wall is great, and well every time people show highlights of UK, they are showing Wall even during the games when he didn't have the best game. I think he was just trying to say Kentucky has other reasons for why they are so good this year too.

I am starting to really sound like an old timer, and feel like one because I remember when Knight hit the back of Coach Hall's head in the early to mid 70s. Put another way, I like to listen to Knight to find errors and/or hatred of UK. This is not one of them. I give him a pass for this. In fact, and this pains me, he is turning into a somewhat enjoyable personality on TV. I must be getting old.

  • Author
I am starting to really sound like an old timer, and feel like one because I remember when Knight hit the back of Coach Hall's head in the early to mid 70s. Put another way, I like to listen to Knight to find errors and/or hatred of UK. This is not one of them. I give him a pass for this. In fact, and this pains me, he is turning into a somewhat enjoyable personality on TV. I must be getting old.

Yeah, like when he said this: "We've gotten into this situation where integrity is really lacking and that's why I'm glad I'm not coaching coaching," he said. "You see we've got a coach at Kentucky who put two schools on probation and he's still coaching. I really don't understand that."

 

That was enjoyable.

No, I think you are being way too sensitive. He is obviously complimenting the Cats.

 

I agree! :thumb:

 

So everyone agrees that there is too much being said about John Wall?

 

I would agree. I think it's because we went through this with Tim Tebow in football and now with Wall in basketball. I understand that they have to talk about Wall because he is so good. Just gets a little old. I don't care what team, sport, etc.. just kind of boring already.

 

Kind of like everytime you hear about Brett Favre...did you know he is 40?!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::eek::eek:

 

It's a conspiracy. Heaven forbid anyone say anything negative about Kentucky. :lol:

 

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, like when he said this: "We've gotten into this situation where integrity is really lacking and that's why I'm glad I'm not coaching coaching," he said. "You see we've got a coach at Kentucky who put two schools on probation and he's still coaching. I really don't understand that."

 

That was enjoyable.

 

Well...not every word. I should say I enjoy him more than I expected that I would have. And I certainly didn't say he was a UK fan or didn't mean to imply he was. I do recall now why I read more than I post.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.