Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

More Bobby Knight - Now dissing John Wall???

Featured Replies

I don't see the knock...I think he was stating that that sum of all was greater than one part...sounds quite complimentary IMO.

 

I agree. As much as I don't like The General, that is what I took from what he said.

  • Replies 50
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That is completely not true. The highlights I saw showed just about every basket Bledsoe made and the story was about how if you're going to concentrate on John Wall look wat Bledsoe can do. Completely false assessment.

 

For the record, I love Bledsoe, Pat Pat and Big Cuz and would not trade them for anyone in the country.

 

The highlights I saw showed more Wall...they showed a couple of his baskets, and then showed a couple of times he kicked out to someone for a three ball. There wasn't a whole lot left for anyone else.

 

Wall is the best player and he's going to get more coverage. That's just the way it works. But, there has been times when other guys have played great and they're treated like an afterthought in lieu of Wall.

 

UK is loaded with talent. But, for those who don't watch them, I doubt they realize how good the guys around Wall really are.

I am not a UK fan, but I think without John Wall, UK has at least 4 losses so I don't think too much is being said about the likely number 1 pick in the draft. Bledsoe had a great game against Florida and was credited as having a good game(especially by Billy Donovan). Patterson has been there 2 years already and now the team is great because of Coach Cal and Wall. Big Cuz is getting better every day and playing his way into 1-and-done top 10 draft status and he is getting more and more publicity every game as well.

 

I don't take this as a dig at Wall, but as others have said, more of a compliment to the rest of the team, but John Wall has lived up to the hype and when that happens that is the biggest story within itself.....period.

 

Bobby Knight is still a bitter old man though.

 

I didn't take it as a dig either. And, let me try to have it both ways...

 

I don't think too much is being said about Wall. He deserves the hype. I'm just recalling a couple of specific times when Wall, IMO, hasn't played all that great and someone else has, yet he still gets the majority of the coverage. But, that's the way it goes with the top dogs.

I wish someone would have said this about Tim Tebow...

 

Ugh....I did! :lol::lol::lol:

Kind of like everytime you hear about Brett Favre...did you know he is 40?!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::eek::eek:

 

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

  • Author
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So is Jeff Gundy.....well......he was at one time. :laugh:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.