Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 72 Auburn 67

Featured Replies

  • Author

Did anyone realize that another record was broken last night?

  • Replies 70
  • Views 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did anyone realize that another record was broken last night?

 

What record is that?

  • Author
What record is that?

 

Calipari's 52nd consecutive victory in a regular-season conference game at Memphis and Kentucky. It broke Rupp's record.

Is there still a Conference USA?

Is there still a Conference USA?

 

 

Are you being serious? :confused:

UK is going to lose sooner or later if they continue to shoot FF at 65%,if they make their FF this game would been over at the half.This team is no way as good as the 96 or the 98 teams.They need to get better at the FF Line and cut down on the TO,play better D on the 3 and rebound,then and only then can we talk about final 4 and maybe a Championship.But we're take the win,but its going to take a loss to wake these kids up.JMO

 

What does FF stand for? I know it means Free Throws but I've never seen it abbreviated like that.

What does FF stand for? I know it means Free Throws but I've never seen it abbreviated like that.

 

I was wondering the same.

What does FF stand for? I know it means Free Throws but I've never seen it abbreviated like that.

That was my mistake. I must have had brain freeze when I posted that. Should have been FT. I just posted what another person posed without thinking, LOL.

That was my mistake. I must have had brain freeze when I posted that. Should have been FT. I just posted what another person posed without thinking, LOL.

 

Lol, that's okay. I thought it was some kind of inside joke or different abbreviation. :thumb:

They average a 10+ rebounding advantage of their opponents, don't they?

 

Not lately.

What does FF stand for? I know it means Free Throws but I've never seen it abbreviated like that.

 

Thats from old school.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.