Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 72 Auburn 67

Featured Replies

I even said it in the updates thread. I just wasn't worried. These Cats may get rattled and let a team come back, but they don't let them take the lead (and obviously don't let them win.)

 

I trust in those guys.

  • Replies 70
  • Views 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I really wasn't.

 

First time this season.

 

I have been worried in all other games that was close (except Stanford once we made OT). I was worried against Georgia, a little worried whenever Walker went crazy at Florida. Worried against UConn and UNC.

 

For some reason, I just wasn't worried at all.

 

Maybe its bad, but I honestly had all the confidence in the world that they weren't going to lose. Easy to say that when they won, but I really did.

 

:thumb: I can understand where you guys are coming from. Sometimes you just have THAT much confidence in your team.

:thumb: I can understand where you guys are coming from. Sometimes you just have THAT much confidence in your team.

 

As a Steelers fan you should know better than anyone. :thumb:

As a Steelers fan you should know better than anyone. :thumb:

 

Not this year obviously, but in years past. :ohbrother::D

Killer instinct is what made the teams in '96 and '98 so much better. And even before that. What UK did to Wake Forest and Florida State in the S16 in 1993 was nothing short of incredible. But we all know what happens when you mess around and dont put a team away. The coach at UAB gets a better job.

 

Solid win on the road but if you aren't worried about a lack of killer instinct, you're kidding yourself

Edited by The Scribe

Not this year obviously, but in years past. :ohbrother::D

 

That's what I am saying.

Killer instinct is what made the teams in '96 and '98 so much better. And even before that. What UK did to Wake Forest and Florida State in the S16 that year was nothing short of incredible. But we all know what happens when you mess around and dont put a team away. The coach at UAB gets a better job.

 

Solid win on the road but if you aren't worried about a lack of killer instinct, you're kidding yourself

 

I could be wrong...But wasn't that 93 when the Cats beat up on Wake and Fla St...?And then Lost to the Fab Five in New Orleans against Michigan...Seems like Sam Cassell played for that Fla St. Team...:idunno:

I worded it wrong, but I was referring to the '93 team in addition to the ones in 96 and 98. All three had killer instincts.

I could be wrong...But wasn't that 93 when the Cats beat up on Wake and Fla St...?And then Lost to the Fab Five in New Orleans against Michigan...Seems like Sam Cassell played for that Fla St. Team...:idunno:

 

Yep, it was 93. I think he said in 96, 98 and even earlier. FSU also had Bob Sura and Charlie Ward on that team.

I worded it wrong, but I was referring to the '93 team in addition to the ones in 96 and 98. All three had killer instincts.

 

I think the 93 team was Better than 96,97,98...They Just did not have the Luck part on their side...:thumb:

Yep, it was 93. I think he said in 96, 98 and even earlier. FSU also had Bob Sura and Charlie Ward on that team.

 

:thumb::thumb:Man that lose to Michigan Hurt...Didn't Mash Foul out that game on a weak baby foul call?...

:thumb::thumb:Man that lose to Michigan Hurt...Didn't Mash Foul out that game on a weak baby foul call?...

He did. And Dale Brown, who was playing a good game, got hurt in the second half and didn't finish the game.

He did. And Dale Brown, who was playing a good game, got hurt in the second half and didn't finish the game.

 

Yea...Everytime I think about that game...The Lose brings my memory to Mashburn and Dale Brown...:irked::thumb:

The bald headed guy for the ESPNU halftime show of the Texas- Texas A&M game just said Texas was definitely #1 and although he respected Kentucky, he didn't see them being deep enough to go too far into the March tournament. He said they had 4 players that averaged over 30 minutes per game, they just didn't have the depth that they needed to make a good run.

 

I think he's full of bull.

 

And the Texas team he was blowing about was down 9 points to A&M at the half in Austin.

Yea...Everytime I think about that game...The Lose brings my memory to Mashburn and Dale Brown...:irked::thumb:

I know I'm a big UK fan, but Michigan and all their Fab 5 hype, got every break in the book during that game. UK should have been in the championship game that year.:irked:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.