Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 72 Auburn 67

Featured Replies

Always been a pet peeve of mine with any team. When you get them down, keep them down.

 

No. You crush them even more, & extinguish all hope within them.

  • Replies 70
  • Views 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Says the UK football fan. :sssh:

 

I don't make an excuse for anything UK football does. If you are mistaking me for an SEC blowhard. You need to do a little research on here. :sssh:

You make it sound easy. You should go out there and give it try.

 

Notice I said ANY team... That goes for my teams as well (Louisville, Steelers, etc)...

No. You crush them even more, & extinguish all hope within them.

 

:lol: :thumb:

Cats had this game under control with a big lead, then started trying circus passes, impossible drives, and attempts at highlights on ESPN. But this is a good learning experience for this young team.

Great Win for The YOUNG CATS on the Road...Another game that I was not worried about losing,even though they lost a big lead!:ylsuper:

I can't understand how you all are saying you weren't worried about them losing considering how hot Auburn was.

  • Author
No. You crush them even more, & extinguish all hope within them.

 

Psychologically destroy them, good idea.:lol::thumb:

I'll give Auburn credit for one thing...their shooting was hotter than a $2 pistol in the second half.

I can't understand how you all are saying you weren't worried about them losing considering how hot Auburn was.

 

UK may not have the "killer instinct" when they are up by a bunch, but they have proven many times this year (and against tough competition) that they are closers. That's enough for me.

I can't understand how you all are saying you weren't worried about them losing considering how hot Auburn was.

 

I guess because they have not lost one yet/Under worse circumstances...:idunno:

I can't understand how you all are saying you weren't worried about them losing considering how hot Auburn was.

 

I really wasn't.

 

First time this season.

 

I have been worried in all other games that was close (except Stanford once we made OT). I was worried against Georgia, a little worried whenever Walker went crazy at Florida. Worried against UConn and UNC.

 

For some reason, I just wasn't worried at all.

I can't understand how you all are saying you weren't worried about them losing considering how hot Auburn was.

 

Maybe its bad, but I honestly had all the confidence in the world that they weren't going to lose. Easy to say that when they won, but I really did.

The only game I thought they were going to lose this year was the North Carolina game. since then they have shown they can get it done when it matters the most. There is nothing wrong with that.

I wasn't worried against Florida or Georgia, but as well as Auburn was shooting, I thought this game had a great shot at being loss number one

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.