How many people have 3 or more kids...

RockPride

I write this because my wife and I are expecting our 3rd child this month....it could happen any day now......what's it like in that transition from 2 to 3? We have a 4 year old and a 2 year old at this point....2 girls and this one is a boy.

I have 4 and thank the lord they have all gratuated from college got good jobs and moved out of the house. Working on wedding #2 this labor day weekend. We have 3 boys and one girl and let me tell you it was twice as hard to get the girl through the HS & college years than 20 boys but she is the best thing in the world now. Good luck my friend and start saving now for HS,college & weddings.I love kids but man they are expensive.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have 3 children and they were born about 4 years apart. You will be fine - trips to the store will require 2 adults (or one parent to stay home while the other parent goes). We still ask for a table that seats 6 people. Nothing like eating at Cracker Barrell and they seat you at table made for 4 people. They always try to seat the 5th person in the aisle at the end of the table. Good Luck!

Don't fret/overthink any of this. Enjoy every moment with each child as an individual, and how you family works as a whole. Sometimes those pieces dont always fit together, but they will in the end! I envy you!

The first sentence is the key.

I have 3 that were born within a 5 year span. There wasn't really an "adjustment." I was just simply amazed at how much love I had in me. You think when you have your first that there's no way you could ever love the 2nd one like the first and then you realize that's not true. Same with #3. Still days I wish we had more.

If your going to have three you might as well have a few more, it seems that with three one is always left out... Anyway yes the more you have the more difficult it is especially when they are young. While these times are all great (most of the time) the payoff is the later years!!!

If your going to have three you might as well have a few more, it seems that with three one is always left out... Anyway yes the more you have the more difficult it is especially when they are young. While these times are all great (most of the time) the payoff is the later years!!!

When does that happen? I am still waiting! :confused:

I was one of three and that worked....at this time our plan is four....we'll have to see from here.....anyday now.

Congrats on the expected arrival of the new baby. Are you having another girl, or a boy this time?

I only have 2 and they are 26 months apart. I did babysit a baby so I felt like I had 3. My 5 year old was very helpful and my 3 year old loved playing with the baby. I tried to venture out and I did ok. I will all go so fast, just enjoy. Just having 2 and close in age I feel that fight all the time.