Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cardinals at Saints - Predictions & Thoughts

Who wins and moves onto to the NFC Championship? 24 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins and moves onto to the NFC Championship?

    • Arizona Cardinals
      45%
      11
    • New Orleans Saints
      54%
      13

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author

Kurt Warner looked incredible last night, but I just can't go against Drew Brees.

Kurt Warner looked incredible last night, but I just can't go against Drew Brees.

 

Exactly. :thumb:

I will pick the upset, Saints defense better pick it up a notch from their recent performances.

Saints was my preseason pick, so I will stick with them.

Saints have struggled as of late and the Cardinals have to be feeling good about their win. I pick the Cards in another shootout!

Saints have struggled as of late and the Cardinals have to be feeling good about their win. I pick the Cards in another shootout!

 

I will be so disappointed if this isn't a shoot out.

New Orleans is very good at home. Yes they struggled down the stretch but don't think for a minute they won't be ready for the Cards. Doesn't get much better than watching Brees and Warner, and both will be on the same field so it could be quite entertaining.

Saints but I could see either. Should be another shootout. I think that dome will be rocking so bad and if Rodgers exposed the Cards that bad then there is no reason to think Brees won't!

Final score will be something like 100-98. Just not sure who will win.

Its hard to pick any of the NFC matchups, IMO. All of these teams are very capable of beating anyone on any given day.

 

I'll go with the home team. These two teams may put up more points than the Packers and Cardinals did in the Wild Card Round.

 

Saints 38, Cardinals 34

Saints have seemed out of sync down the stretch. The Cardinals have played their best games on the biggest stages the past 2 seasons. I will pick the upset and see Warner in the NFC title game with his Cards. It will be a barnburner!!!

 

AZ 79

NO 78

Saints have seemed out of sync down the stretch. The Cardinals have played their best games on the biggest stages the past 2 seasons. I will pick the upset and see Warner in the NFC title game with his Cards. It will be a barnburner!!!

 

AZ 79

NO 78

 

:lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.