Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

North Laurel 2010

Featured Replies

  • Replies 117
  • Views 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those who say N.L. won fair and square. N.L.had film of PC practice, PC had no film. Not fair!

 

 

1. Where's the proof? Nobody got in trouble, so it probably didn't happen...

2. How whiney does "Not Fair!" sound haha

1. Where's the proof? Nobody got in trouble, so it probably didn't happen...

2. How whiney does "Not Fair!" sound haha

"Not fair" does sound whiny. But, as much as the "spy gate" has been denied, it is true. I SAW THE PERSON WITH MY OWN EYES!!!!!! Stood 5 feet away from him. A state trooper, for God's sake, saw the person with the camera. So, PLEASE do not deny it happening. The administration said "noone connected with the school was involved". It was coach Larkey's car.No matter who was in the car, someone DID tape the Pulaski practice. It made no difference in the game, but let's not act like it's all a made-up story.

I was looking forward to another great game between the 2 teams. Now we are just going to have to wait and see if the Jags have enough to make the playoffs...Or would they send another check and save a trip?

1. Where's the proof? Nobody got in trouble, so it probably didn't happen...

2. How whiney does "Not Fair!" sound haha

The proof is in they eyes of the people who seen him sitting in the parking lot across the road with the camera- When they called in the plate it came back registered to him and his wife.When he was asked about it he said"his nephew had borrowed his car" yea right!! You can defend him all you want but the truth is he was there. Now did it make a difference in the outcome of the game-probably not.

I wonder if some of you will ever allow this thread to be about what NL can do to improve in 2010, or do we have to keep rehashing the same old stories? Will the PC faithful continue to take shots at NL and Coach Larkey in their own thread, or do they just want to keep hijacking this one?

 

Take a deep breath, look at your regional championship trophy and smile.

 

Now, back to North Laurel please.

"Not fair" does sound whiny. But, as much as the "spy gate" has been denied, it is true. I SAW THE PERSON WITH MY OWN EYES!!!!!! Stood 5 feet away from him. A state trooper, for God's sake, saw the person with the camera. So, PLEASE do not deny it happening. The administration said "noone connected with the school was involved". It was coach Larkey's car.No matter who was in the car, someone DID tape the Pulaski practice. It made no difference in the game, but let's not act like it's all a made-up story.

I was looking forward to another great game between the 2 teams. Now we are just going to have to wait and see if the Jags have enough to make the playoffs...Or would they send another check and save a trip?

I hope they come in as a # 4 seed.

I am done on this thread. Maybe when the PC thread is opened, they can just take all their shots at NL on there and work thru their issues. This is getting old.

I hope they come in as a # 4 seed.

 

I'd say at this point that is a goal of the Jaguars considering they haven't made the playoffs since 2004 I believe. They've never won a playoff game. That should be their second goal I'm sure once they've reached the playoffs.

I hope they come in as a # 4 seed.

 

It would likely be a great rivalry week in Round 2 of the North vs. South matchup, if that happened. I'd say Southwestern is a real possibilty as well and Coach A always has a great squad, very disciplined bunch.

I am done on this thread. Maybe when the PC thread is opened, they can just take all their shots at NL on there and work thru their issues. This is getting old.
:clap:
I'd say at this point that is a goal of the Jaguars considering they haven't made the playoffs since 2004 I believe. They've never won a playoff game. That should be their second goal I'm sure once they've reached the playoffs.

 

You are correct. They haven't been back since they nearly upset Scott Co in the first round. The Jaguars have never won a playoff game, even in 1994 when they were a #1 seed having won their district that season.

 

However, the biggest problem they had was even in those good years, they always faced either a Scott County, Henry Clay, etc in the first round of the playoffs as a 4A team with 4 classes. They have not made the playoffs since the KHSAA went to 6 classes and they became a 5A team. I honestly see this changing and NL getting their first playoff win in the next few seasons.

I'll just save up my PC comments for the PC thread. :D

I thought you were done with this thread."just kidding". I dont think anyone actually has a problen with NL -it is Larkey's ways that we don't like.. I know you have to support your own, that is what makes it fun. :lol:

Who will be some of the underclassman that will step up to fill the openings from graduation for the Jags this fall? Losing Shears, Wardrup, Baker, Prewitt, Yantis, etc left some big shoes to fill. Who are some of the younger kids that the Jaguars fans expect to step up big this fall?

BTW, I know of 2 teams that have that very date open right now per the KHSAA website.

 

1. Brentwood, TN (and they have stated they would do a 1 year deal and will travel)

2. Male, KY

 

I am just trying to help our neighbors to the west find a game to replace the NL game. And would be replacing it with a superior opponent since PC was going to 'hammer' NL anyway. Looks like the possibility of finding an opponent for that very week (week 0) is still out there!!! :thumb:

Edited by MountainThunder

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.