Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Greenup Basketball back in the News!

Featured Replies

Hmm..

 

What is it with Greenup County and their coaches?

 

Honestly - I'm not too familiar with both, but read plenty about Greenup here on BGP.

IMO he should have already been suspended for his involvement in the Rose Hill fiasco.:puke::ohbrother:

Whats happening now?

According to The Independent website, Coach Fraley was suspended 10 days effective January 4th. It gives no other details at this time.

Why was he suspended? Why would you suspend the wizard of Lloyd?

If what I heard is true, I think think there are some serious issues with more than one coach and with more than one sport. I wouldn't want my children in this enviroment and for those who question why mine are at Raceland, here is a great example.

If what I heard is true, I think think there are some serious issues with more than one coach and with more than one sport. I wouldn't want my children in this enviroment and for those who question why mine are at Raceland, here is a great example.
I dont know what you heard, but I havent heard anything about any other sports, I know nothing is going on with football and Im pretty sure Coach Logan doesnt have any issues going on.

Before anything gets started:

 

6. No putting incorrect or false information on the site.

IMO he should have already been suspended for his involvement in the Rose Hill fiasco.:puke::ohbrother:

 

Agree with you. It seems the people held accountable for those violations were the innocent who stayed at Rose Hill, both administrative and student/athletes. Maybe this is a good example of, "what goes around, comes around". :idunno:

Let's keep this thread on topic. There have been threads on the Rose Hill situation, if you have something to add to those threads, revisit them. Otherwise let's keep this discussion on the situation outlined in the title please.

  • Author

I don't believe this is about issues with KHSAA.

Since Greenup is out of school does this lengthen the suspension, as I heard 10 working days?

Since Greenup is out of school does this lengthen the suspension, as I heard 10 working days?
Yes, this same thing happend when Hicks was suspended, only school days count.
Yes, this same thing happened when Hicks was suspended, only school days count.

 

I believe we may be able to utilize the testimony of an expert to help us get the correct number of days.(10)

 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.