Jets 37 Bengals 0

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not the exact score I thought, but we are talking about Marvin. He lays down in games that they need to win. Alot of starters not playing, I am not too surprised, nor worried about this loss. I like seeing Rex getting all fired up though. Kinda makes me laugh.

For those of you who apparently think the Bengals threw the game, why would they want to play the Jets instead of the Texans?

Texans have Schaub and a pretty good defense.

Jets have Sanchise and a great defense.

You make the call...

Not the exact score I thought, but we are talking about Marvin. He lays down in games that they need to win. Alot of starters not playing, I am not too surprised, nor worried about this loss. I like seeing Rex getting all fired up though. Kinda makes me laugh.

Yeah that what I was thinking too. :cool:

For those of you who apparently think the Bengals threw the game, why would they want to play the Jets instead of the Texans?

Well for one, the Texans already beat the Bengals. Also this is the best scenario for the Bengals...the Jets must have this win, so they are not holding anything back, so you get to see most of the stuff they will be doing next week.