Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chargers 27 Bengals 24

Featured Replies

Cause 87 is soft... second game he has cost the Bengals...

 

Huge play I really think we would have scored a TD on that drive, we had huge MO on our side.

  • Replies 101
  • Views 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bengals lost 4. Denver, Houston, Oakland, SD.

 

Brain Fart I thought Oakland was in the NFC....my fault.:lol::ohbrother:

Huge play I really think we would have scored a TD on that drive, we had huge MO on our side.

 

Me 3...Good teams don't choke...But

 

Still got next week...Go Bengals...:thumb:

Me 3...Good teams don't choke...But

 

Still got next week...Go Bengals...:thumb:

 

I agree. We should take care of Kansas City. :thumb::popcorn:

I agree. We should take care of Kansas City. :thumb::popcorn:

 

They Better...:D

Not sure where you are going with that. I realize SD had the ball last.

 

It would have been the same way in OT more than likely. Coin toss probably equaled the winner. Bengals played a good game it's a hot road team that's all you can ask for. I am sure the loss hurts but there confidence should be up as a whole.

This reminded me a lot of watching UConn play right after the loss of Jasper Howard. While I have retired my Orange and Black stripes, I was really pulling for them to get this win to honor the memory of 15. This week is going to be just as rough with a lot of guys traveling to his funeral and then trying to get back to full focus on KC. Baltimore is charging and the Jets in NY to close out the season is no gimmie...

This reminded me a lot of watching UConn play right after the loss of Jasper Howard. While I have retired my Orange and Black stripes, I was really pulling for them to get this win to honor the memory of 15. This week is going to be just as rough with a lot of guys traveling to his funeral and then trying to get back to full focus on KC. Baltimore is charging and the Jets in NY to close out the season is no gimmie...

 

If you can't get it done against KC at home then you don't deserve to be in the playoffs.

Dungy just pointed out a missed call in the last minute that would have cost the Chargers five yards and a ten second run off. Awesome.

What is wrong with the Bengals ability to manage the clock? This is the 2nd time this season they have spiked the ball and wasted a crucial down when they have timeouts left. Just ridiculuous that they settle for a field goal when they have 2nd and goal. Nice Prevent defense there also, did they not think they were going to throw toward the sidelines? You might want to overplay the sideline routes and give up the inside.

 

Poor play calling also, that screen at the end was a horrible call. It takes too long to develop and its not a downhill play. You have to keep the momentum and keep rolling and that is a mistake waiting to happen. It happened !!!!!

 

They will be lucky to win one playoff game but the sheep will continue to line up and pay for tickets and get taken by Mike Brown.

 

Nice effort but they still arent there.

Dungy just pointed out a missed call in the last minute that would have cost the Chargers five yards and a ten second run off. Awesome.

 

I'm watching that. How did the Bengals not realize that?

I'm watching that. How did the Bengals not realize that?

 

The Bengals are the ones that throw flags? :idunno:

The Bengals are the ones that throw flags? :idunno:

 

Obviously not. I'm saying why did they not argue that?

Obviously not. I'm saying why did they not argue that?

 

It happened so fast and it was all the way across the field from the Bengals sideline.

  • Author

What's the argument? I didn't see Dungy talk.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.