Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chargers 27 Bengals 24

Featured Replies

Valiant effort by the Bengals, but not good enough.

 

Chargers December win streak reaches 17... That's pretty darn impressive.

  • Replies 101
  • Views 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we saw about the best the Bengals have. I don't see them winning a game in the playoffs.

I think we saw about the best the Bengals have. I don't see them winning a game in the playoffs.

 

I wouldn't say that. The team who had the ball last won.

I wouldn't say that. The team who had the ball last won.

 

Not sure where you are going with that. I realize SD had the ball last.

Maybe I missed it, but the clock at one point was showing 46 seconds, SD called a timeout, and for some reason they put 57 back on. Did the clock person run the clock too long?

Who owns the tie breaker New England or Cincy? This is key for the 4 and 5 seed.

  • Author

They didn't really give an explanation for that. I'm just assuming that you're correct and the refs signaled timeout but the clock person didn't see it... But who knows?

Eh...That fumble when the Charger player hit the ball and the 20 yard loss was huge, I really think we were going to punch that in for 6 if that doesn't happen.

Can't catch a break, dog gone it. Have to beat KC next week!

Who owns the tie breaker New England or Cincy? This is key for the 4 and 5 seed.

 

If I am not mistaken, they go by conf record if you didn't go head to head, and they both have 4 losses, I don't know what they go to after that.

Eh...That fumble when the Charger player hit the ball and the 20 yard loss was huge, I really think we were going to punch that in for 6 if that doesn't happen.

 

Cause 87 is soft... second game he has cost the Bengals...

I would guess we would be a #3 seed at the moment, I really wouldn't want to see the Ravens in the first round. :scared:

Well New England has lost 4 games in the AFC, while we have lost 3.

 

Bengals lost 4. Denver, Houston, Oakland, SD.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.