Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK fans fine with "Charles Manson as coach"

Featured Replies

I've never heard of Jemele Hill, and I'm sure most other people haven't either. Thus the reason for her comments. :idunno:

  • Replies 48
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
I love seeing these stupid threads by jealous anti UK people. That IS funny. :popcorn:

 

:lol: You have no idea what you are talking about FF. :laugh:

:lol: You have no idea what you are talking about FF. :laugh:

 

:lol: You're right.

No irony to it he was born in Kentucky and his mother last I heard lives in Ashland. Actually Charlie is a distant relative of mine.

 

 

Irony that she picked Charlie when he was a Kentuckian.

 

To be totally honest, on my mother's side, I am a direct relation to Benedict Arnold.:idunno:

I have seen her on 1st & 10. I actually like her.

 

I didn't read too much into her comment. She was merely pointing out that many of my Big Blue Comrades are a bit on the fanatical side. She used an extreme example, but still, it was a little bit funny.

If Manson didn't get us put on probation, was good with the fans and won us a few national titles I wouldn't complain:D

This was the first I'd heard of this incident or her... Oh well.

 

While I don't find her comments remotely funny (let alone "extremely funny"), they didn't offend me in the slightest. She could've went with something more clever than Charles Manson and got a chuckle out of me.

  • Author
This was the first I'd heard of this incident or her... Oh well.

 

While I don't find her comments remotely funny (let alone "extremely funny"), they didn't offend me in the slightest. She could've went with something more clever than Charles Manson and got a chuckle out of me.

 

:rolleyes:

ESPN is really hating on UK right now. We can not help that we are the most passionate fans in any sport and love our team, is that a reason to persecute us? UK goes off the map for a couple years, they get used to it, now that we are back in the spotlight they do not want to say a single good thing about us except that John Wall is great, which is pretty much pointing out the obvious.

:rolleyes:

 

What? I don't think it's extremely funny. Rolling your eyes will not change that.

What? I don't think it's extremely funny. Rolling your eyes will not change that.

 

:lol:

Maybe she should spend some of her time figuring out who has cheated on his wife more, Tiger or Slick Rick. Now that would be funny.

Maybe she should spend some of her time figuring out who has cheated on his wife more, Tiger or Slick Rick. Now that would be funny.

 

This is why I wish Bluegrasspreps had a "Like" button like facebook.

Maybe Ms. Hill and Dana Jacobson should get to have their own show. They seem perfect for each other.

This is why I wish Bluegrasspreps had a "Like" button like facebook.

 

:lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.