RIP Chris Henry

I met Chris shorty at the training camp. He seemed like a pretty nice guy. This is upsetting to me. I always thought he was the best receiver on the team, once T.J. left. IF, he hadn't got injured this never would have happened because he would be in Cincinnati practicing. The Lords act in ways we never understand. Prayers to Chris and his family.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Read that he started sobbing in front of cameras and reporters as soon as they approached him in the locker room....I can't imagine what those guys are going through right now.

They haven't shown any footage, but Carson was just as upset as Chad. Carson took him under his wing over the last year and a half to help him get past his off the field issues and become what he is today. They would regularly ride to practice together and talk outside of football as well.

The Bengals have said that they will wear decals on their helmets Sunday in honor of Henry and the coaches will wear pins on their shirts.

Three more children will be without their father, growing up without one myself I can relate to what they will be going through in the next few years, but it will be unbearable. Rest in Peace Chris Henry, you weren't one of my favorite players, but I can respect the talent you had and the way you were able to seemingly get your life on track after some previous indiscretions.

Rest In Peace.