Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 90 Indiana 73

Featured Replies

I have to agree. Kansas' one real game was against Memphis. They won. By one point, nonetheless.

 

2 :D

  • Replies 65
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Go Cats!!! I dont care what anyone else thinks I love Cousins, I love the way he plays, I love his emotion, and I get a kick out of his seldom childish acts such as him picking up the Indiana player fighting for the loose ball.

 

Sometimes it makes me angry and sometimes it makes me laugh. He can go either way.

  • Author

UK should be ranked #2 this week.

 

Wins at home for UNC, a win vs UCONN as MSG and a road win vs IU.

This team looks better and better with each game.

UK should be ranked #2 this week.

 

Wins at home for UNC, a win vs UCONN as MSG and a road win vs IU.

 

I think at this point most would put it as

 

1. Kansas

2. UK

 

Some will flip flop and I'd say alot will start to say that come March UK could be the better of the two teams. Still a long way to go though.

  • Author
I think at this point most would put it as

 

1. Kansas

2. UK

 

Some will flip flop and I'd say alot will start to say that come March UK could be the better of the two teams. Still a long way to go though.

 

I think UK will jump Nova and move to 3 but I think they should be ranked #2.

I think at this point most would put it as

 

1. Kansas

2. UK

 

Some will flip flop and I'd say alot will start to say that come March UK could be the better of the two teams. Still a long way to go though.

 

IMO Syracuse has been the most impressive. I think Kansas is the best team then UK and Syracuse are the next 2 in some order. There are a few teams right behind them.

 

UK was impressive today. They get wide open looks at 3's. If they hit them they're a tough out.

This team looks better and better with each game.

 

That they do.

Did anybody see Caliapri seemingly tell one of his assistants to stop something they were doing while Cousins shot free throws. I have watched the scene over and over but just cant seem to see what went on.

Did anybody see Caliapri seemingly tell one of his assistants to stop something they were doing while Cousins shot free throws. I have watched the scene over and over but just cant seem to see what went on.

 

Saw him tell Orlando Antigua (I think) to stop doing something. Not sure what was going on.

Saw him tell Orlando Antigua (I think) to stop doing something. Not sure what was going on.

 

They were all three doing the "motivational" clapping after he missed his first free throw.

 

Calipari told them both to stop.

 

They did. Cal continued to clap. lol

The most complete game the Cats have played all year. Indiana was playing like world beaters in the first half, and Kentucky didn't seem to even sweat it. They continued to play their game, rode out the storm, and went into halftime with no damage done. In the second half they just came out and drew every bit of air out of Assembly Hall. Today is one of the first times Kentucky as a "team" played a great game. Wall didn't have to score twenty, and scoring came from a lot of places. Bledsoe like the Morehead game showing he can scored in a variety of ways, he just needs to be more consistent with it. This team only keeps on getting better, and I hope the do not peak too early then crash in March. Great team effort today, and what a great week for the Big Blue. Wins over two final four teams, and the most complete well played team game of the season. Things are sure looking good here in the commonwealth, and it is a whole different feel from this time last year. KENTUCKY basketball is back.

How far as Kentucky gone undefeated before posting a loss?

They were all three doing the "motivational" clapping after he missed his first free throw.

 

Calipari told them both to stop.

 

They did. Cal continued to clap. lol

 

I think they were telling him to put more arc on it. Didn't seem like just clapping.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.