Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 90 Indiana 73

Featured Replies

  • Replies 65
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dominating 2nd half. Bledsoe lit it up while Cousins played a pretty solid game. I can definitely see him coming around. Dodson played pretty well off of the bench. Wall played pretty well under the radar today. Oh and his left handed dunk was sick along with him receiving the oop from I think Miller.

Did Liggins play good?

Didn't do anything. Played all of 40 seconds.

 

 

Apparently the doghouse door has been unlocked,though.:D

Go Cats!!! I dont care what anyone else thinks I love Cousins, I love the way he plays, I love his emotion, and I get a kick out of his seldom childish acts such as him picking up the Indiana player fighting for the loose ball.

Did Liggins play good?

 

He played like 40 seconds.

 

But good game by the Cats, as expected IU came out on fire. The Cats played well in transistion and DOMINANTED the boards. I was impressed with Bledsoe today he shot really well. If he is hitting shots this team is very tough to handle. Wall had a sick dunk in transistion that just sucked the life out of the gym.

 

10-0 1,998..

Go Cats!!! I dont care what anyone else thinks I love Cousins, I love the way he plays, I love his emotion, and I get a kick out of his seldom childish acts such as him picking up the Indiana player fighting for the loose ball.

 

:thumb:

 

He was trying to pick up the ball. Just so happened to have an IU player's leg with it. It wasn't mean. He just wasn't going to let go of the ball.

Bledsoe

23 points (8/10 FG, 4/5 3PM-A)

5 Turnovers

Patterson

19 points

11 boards

 

Cousins

14 points

8 boards

3 blocks

 

Wall had 11, 8 & 6.

 

Dodson had 10 off the bench.

 

Creek had 31 for the Hoosiers.

:thumb:

 

He was trying to pick up the ball. Just so happened to have an IU player's leg with it. It wasn't mean. He just wasn't going to let go of the ball.

 

Dont worry, I was in know way trying to bash him by this comment I loved it, I just thought it was hilasrious he completely lifted the guy off of his feet. In my opinion he is almost as important as John Wall.......lol yea right but close.

UK showed a lot of heart in the first half for such a young team. They weathered the storm of IU's incredible shooting and never faltered in the least. I'd say IU played as well as they possibly could play in the first half, yet they were still down 1 at the break. I've seen all top 5 teams play this year, and I must say UK is as good as any of them and will only get better as the freshmen continue to gain experience.

UK showed a lot of heart in the first half for such a young team. They weathered the storm of IU's incredible shooting and never faltered in the least. I'd say IU played as well as they possibly could play in the first half, yet they were still down 1 at the break. I've seen all top 5 teams play this year, and I must say UK is as good as any of them and will only get better as the freshmen continue to gain experience.

 

I have to agree. Kansas' one real game was against Memphis. They won. By one point, nonetheless.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.