Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 90 Indiana 73

Featured Replies

Keep in mind that despite its storied history and raucous gym, IU is probably no better than a .500 team this year.

I will say though that UK has answered every call this year so far.

  • Replies 65
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cats dominated the boards. That was the main key I think.

I have a cousin in Indianapolis, we have a rivalry that span's a while back as soon as the game was over I was on the phone. GO CATS!!!!:ylsuper::ylsuper:

Cats dominated the boards. That was the main key I think.

I'd say!!! 49 to 24.:eek:

Good to see Cousins play well for Kentucky in limited minutes.

I really havent seen a game where Demarcus has played bad other then a few games where he had gotten into foul trouble.

Edited by Raiders4907
incomplete sentence

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.