Texas 13 Nebraska 12

HT721

The Big 12 wanted Texas to win this game tonight. There's no doubt about that. It should come as no surprise they reviewed it, and it should have been reviewed regardless.

In some ways I find this odd too, a Nebraska win would have gotten them money form 2 BCS bowls.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Colt McCoy lost his heisman but he's going to the national championship. Anybody think Suh from Nebraska has a shot to win the heisman or at least get invited to New York?

I think he should be considered but if they invite him it will be for cosmetic purposes the won't pick him over Ingram or Spiller.

Yeah Colt McCoy lost his heisman but he's going to the national championship. Anybody think Suh from Nebraska has a shot to win the heisman or at least get invited to New York?

He is a man among boys. He was just abusing Texas' O line.

Texas is not the #2 team in the nation. It's TCU if your asking me. TCU has been killing people all year long. NOT HAPPY! I hope 'Bama wins by 48.

I would have loved to seen TCU get in there. I think they can play with anyone in the nation.

I would have loved to seen TCU get in there. I think they can play with anyone in the nation.

I can guarantee you the voters are thanking God tonight.... you could never convince me in 100 years to pick between TCU and UC. Both can score 50 and give up 49 to a good team. They would have picked TCU because they were one spot ahead of UC for the scapegoat.

I'm not sure I've ever seen 1 second put back on the clock. I just saw the replay and I promise the clock ran out. UC was robbed

They got the call right the ball was clearly out of bounds even on the ground with 1 second remaining I hated to see that but it was the right call.